Entertainment Media Show

Really looking forward to this and the date is perfect for me personally.

Also prefer the EC2 venue as the Olympia venue wasn't great imo. Found it hard to find the enterance and it seemed cramped inside.

Here's hoping its even half as good as this years LFCC. :thumbup:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

The event is still a few months away, and they're still recovering from LFCC, then there's Sportsmania, so I wouldn't expect it to be priority for a couple of weeks unless they have a spare minute.

When are tickets going on sale?

I can only find tickets for March in the store.

Yes, I just noticed this and the one thing that comes across is that the March event is cancelled which I'm guessing wouldn't fill a potential punter with much confidence.

May want to think about refreshing these pages in the on-line store, with perhaps just coming soon, or even the date when they will be available.

Here's hoping it goes ahead as Bill and Ted is one of my all time favourite films.

It's funny, because checking the LFCC forum had become part of my daily routine, and now it's over I know that this one is going to grow into the equivalent, but it's just getting started in here, how exciting! <_<

When are tickets going on sale?

I can only find tickets for March in the store.

Yes, I just noticed this and the one thing that comes across is that the March event is cancelled which I'm guessing wouldn't fill a potential punter with much confidence.

May want to think about refreshing these pages in the on-line store, with perhaps just coming soon, or even the date when they will be available.

Here's hoping it goes ahead as Bill and Ted is one of my all time favourite films.

I love Bill and Ted too, but as i got Corey to sign a Lost Boys picture I'll have to do the same again to get a collection going! LOL

A bit off topic sorry but i was thinking off getting a gold pass for me and my mum for this event i know what it does and you need to collect it with proof off purchase on the day but how do you select what auto pack you get or choose and whats is this about sending pictures by email e.t.c ...... im confused any help please? :D

A bit off topic sorry but i was thinking off getting a gold pass for me and my mum for this event i know what it does and you need to collect it with proof off purchase on the day but how do you select what auto pack you get or choose and whats is this about sending pictures by email e.t.c ...... im confused any help please? :D
You choose which autograph pack you want when you place the order. After the order has been placed you will receive an e-mail containing details of the photo id requirement.

I have never purchased one myself so I'm not entirely sure if there are any special requirements for photo, i.e. a certain size etc. Hopefully a previous Gold Pass holder can help fill in a few details?

You choose which autograph pack you want when you place the order. After the order has been placed you will receive an e-mail containing details of the photo id requirement.

I have never purchased one myself so I'm not entirely sure if there are any special requirements for photo, i.e. a certain size etc. Hopefully a previous Gold Pass holder can help fill in a few details?

thanks anyway :D

Hello. You normally send a digital headshot to showmasters and they print it on the pass. Don't think there are limits to size (within reason) but has to be passport style shot so it is clear that it's you.

The shop is still showing tickets dated for March, is it best just to buy one of these and transfer it to the new date?

No. That event area in the shop has been removed and really those shouldn't even show up in a search.

Wait until this event is put up in the shop.

• 1 month later...