Preorder photos and photoshoots now available

Dave Phillips

May I just ask you to just clarify what the Buzz price is?. as on the website it says £250 (I know this includes a fee). But..... Jason said this back in March :

we normally give out prices when we announce the guest but for this guest we cannot give the exact autograph prices till after June due to contractual reasons , but i can say the basic auto price will be well under £250

More on this after June thanks for understanding .

jason ;)

Thank you.

May I just ask you to just clarify what the Buzz price is?. as on the website it says £250 (I know this includes a fee). But..... Jason said this back in March :

we normally give out prices when we announce the guest but for this guest we cannot give the exact autograph prices till after June due to contractual reasons , but i can say the basic auto price will be well under £250

More on this after June thanks for understanding .

jason :D

Thank you.

I can only guess right now, but I would assume this is the same situation as with Karen Gillan for Comic Con. The pre-order price for her at Tenth Planet was given with 30 poudns first, but she turned out to be 20 in the end. The reason for that was that it was easier to give refunds then tell everyone who had preordered that they'd need to make an additional payment.

But I am sure Dave will be back to confirm soon.

Hi there, no photoshoot for Susan Hampshire listed. She is doing one isn't she? :D

Not all guests are doing photoshoots unfortunately. But sometimes the photoshoots aren't confirmed until later, so it's not a definite no yet.