LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT: STEVE DAVIS OBE

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announce our latest guest for Sportsmania:

STEVE DAVIS OBE: World Snooker Champion. Steve has won more professional titles in the sport than any other player, including six World Championships.

sdavisG_400x495.jpg

Steve-Davis-plays-a-shot--001.jpg

We look forward to having this snooker legend at Sportsmania

• 1 month later...

For the benefit of the crew member (sorry I didn't get your name) sat with Steve, the music video for Snooker Loopy can be found

Haha, I was one of the crew on that section that was part of that conversation.

haha great tune!!

i was there, was you with dennis taylor?

For the benefit of the crew member (sorry I didn't get your name) sat with Steve, the music video for Snooker Loopy can be found

Haha, I was one of the crew on that section that was part of that conversation.

haha great tune!!

i was there, was you with dennis taylor?

Nope I was with one of the boxers on that section. I know the guy who was with Dennis Taylor though.

yeah the lad that was with taylor was really friendly, credit to CM
I'll make sure I let him know, he would love to know there was positive feedback from attendees.

He probably won't thank me for mentioning that he went bright red as, due to his young age, Steve asked him if he knew what a record was. Poor lad :D

Nope I was with one of the boxers on that section. I know the guy who was with Dennis Taylor though.
Ah, I know who you are now. You are actually in one of the photos that I posted.

yeah the lad that was with taylor was really friendly, credit to CM
I'll make sure I let him know, he would love to know there was positive feedback from attendees.

He probably won't thank me for mentioning that he went bright red as, due to his young age, Steve asked him if he knew what a record was. Poor lad :D

Ah, I know who you are now. You are actually in one of the photos that I posted.

Luckily for him I don't think he reads the forums that much to see the embarrassing comments. Yep that's me in the 4th picture down.

Going by my limited visit, if the rest of the day was of a similar tone I think that both of those two crew members would have had a fun day.

I think we all did. All 7 guests on our side were talking to each other regardless of if they were snooker players or boxers. Ray Reardon was with the boxers quite a bit, maybe why you missed him when you saw Steve and Dennis. The most surprising thing was that although they were all in different weight categories, they all seemed to have stories to share about times they had met up before, so it makes yournjob a lot easier when you know very little about the sport to have a topic of conversation.