Photoshoots

Count Fooku

I know a couple have been announced already, but is it likely some of the other guests might be doing them as well? The 66 Group photo was very popular last time as I remember and I would think the likes of Jimmy Greaves would be popular as well.

I know a couple have been announced already, but is it likely some of the other guests might be doing them as well? The 66 Group photo was very popular last time as I remember and I would think the likes of Jimmy Greaves would be popular as well.

shame they didnt do it at CML last nov, half of them were there :-(

I will be buying a gazza one even though its higher than id anticipated, just waiting for the all clear off work

love the italia 90 guests, would be great to have a reunion and group pic for that!!!

I'd definitely like to see a few more photoshoots added.

A 66 group photo would be my first choice by far.

The Sportsmania when they did their previous shoot was one of the very few shows I've missed over the years.

I also think it would appeal to a lot of fans like me who have already got their autos a few times now, and encourage people to attend the show.

I'd also like to see one for Lester Piggott, Ron Atkinson, Tommy Docherty, and a joint shoot of Steve Davis and Dennis Taylor would be great for everyone who will always remember the '85 final.

• 2 weeks later...