latest Guest Announcement - Mark Patton

Good to see the Scottish show get some first timers and it's a guest I would of met, however I'll be in the states at the time.

Hope he is a sucess so more horror guests get announced in future shows.

:D:cylon::drunk:

It has been posted here....sooooooooo we get to keep him! * :poki:

* Hopefully!

Haha.....Showmasters.....you have made me very happy.

Love that this is a unique guest,

Guess whos getting a Freddy poster delivered!!!!

Top class guys.....

Thanks for an 80s movie guest!

The excitment begins.......

Haha.....Showmasters.....you have made me very happy.

Love that this is a unique guest,

The excitment begins.......

I agree :D I love the build up gets very exciting! :wub:

I wouldn't get your hopes up for this announcement - pretty sure it's a mistake, as he seems to think he's attending lfcc next month.

Unless he's attending both?

It is strange, especially as showmasters posted it themselves that he's attending Glasgow.

Oh well maybe he's doing both or maybe it is just a whoopsie!

Its all good :lol:

I wouldn't get your hopes up for this announcement - pretty sure it's a mistake, as he seems to think he's attending lfcc next month.

Unless he's attending both?

I'm trying to find out, but haven't heard back.

Sometimes it happens that a guest announcements accidentally ends up in the wrong section, but usually this is discovered quickly.

He's just told me on Facebook that he is coming to both. I told him I'm looking forward to seeing him in London, and he said he's looking forward to it too, and also looking forward to Glasgow. :D

He's just told me on Facebook that he is coming to both. I told him I'm looking forward to seeing him in London, and he said he's looking forward to it too, and also looking forward to Glasgow. :D

i can confirm that this is what he has told me also :D

Just checked on flights from London to Glasgow. Im looking at about £50 to 60 return. Thats alright!!!! Unfortunately its Easyjet.

Thats good. It's just traveling to and from London airport I hate so I get the bus when going to London. Takes forever but at £15 return can't complain.

Delighted with this announcement, I personally feel that its been the same guest's for the past 3 years now,

I drove down to london last year just to see Tom Morga,the lady from Terminator 3, the lady from Nightmare on elm st and Mike Tyson....and got a couple others.....

This year I drove down to Milton Keynes from Glasgow a nice 7hr drive just to see Robert Englund and offcourse Robert Patrick, where I spent a FORTUNE on Autographs....

Since the Collectormania Glasgow where we Had Robert Englund,Doug Bradley,Ian White from Predator, its been total SCI FI, which is cool if your into that kinda thing....

Although I like Horror, I am a movie buff and like to see different people.....

I'm sure the people from Glasgow would love to Robert Englund up here again....

and Robert Patrick......

Whats the chances of anyone from any of the Friday 13th Movies????

I was tempted to go to London again in July just for the Hellraiser but because I spent my loot at Milton Keynes thats now a NO go......

anychance of getting some guests that are in london up here????

Clive Barker and Co....wow....

p.s. GREAT GUEST though and the 1st time in the U.K. makes it more special....maybe he can attract more from the nightmare franchise.....hmmmmm