Once more with feeling!

YellowCrayon

This topic is nothing serious just i was curious if you liked my favourite episode Once More With Feeling? if so what was your favourite song? if you disliked it why?

Personally my two favourites are

- Walk Through The Fire

- I got a theroy

Livi's out

:D

Peace

Hmm, I like the episode even though the songs do get on my nerves, only because I have listened to them literally over 100 times :P My favourite songs would have to be

Walk through the fire and Rest in Peace :D

i love all the songs, i had a cd in my car and played it so much i wiped it and had to get a new one!

i hope we can do some karaoke to these songs they have always gone down well at other cons i usually lose my voice for a day.

2 of my faves are rest in Peace and I'll Never tell but i also like Standing with Giles & Tara.

nicky

I really like Standing, especially with the way it was filmed with Sarah doing all the slo-mo stuff while Tony was singing. Superb. Though it's far too short.

Also the Under Your Spell / Standing reprise where the two songs combine. Again, very short but brilliantly done.

Walk Through The Fire is probably my favourite other one.

They're all very good though, maybe apart from I'll Never Tell. That's the only one I don't like very much for various reasons.

1 I've got a theory

2 Going through the motions

3 walk through the fire

is there a kareokee night at holloweeden 3?

(glances at selection wondering if he has put himself up for something that will clear the room by the time he sings the first note)

i love all the songs, i had a cd in my car and played it so much i wiped it and had to get a new one!

i hope we can do some karaoke to these songs they have always gone down well at other cons i usually lose my voice for a day.

2 of my faves are rest in Peace and I'll Never tell but i also like Standing with Giles & Tara.

nicky

I totally agree with having kareoke and i may tackle Walk Through the fire!!!! :)

nicky

I totally agree with having kareoke and i may tackle Walk Through the fire!!!! :)

If there's karaoke, I'll have a stab at What You Feel, if anyone wishes to volunteer to sing Dawn's parts. And after I've had a few drinks to take care of the nerves lol.

YellowCrayon, your signature is nuts. :lol:

Love OMWF, could probably recite that episode lol

Fave songs from it are: Rest In Peace

Under your Spell

Standing

Under your Spell/Standing Reprise

Walk through the Fire

I've got a Theory (especially Anya's bunny part) :)

Edited by chimmykins

nicky

If there's karaoke, I'll have a stab at What You Feel, if anyone wishes to volunteer to sing Dawn's parts. And after I've had a few drinks to take care of the nerves lol.

YellowCrayon, your signature is nuts. :P

Nuts in a good way?? lol ;)

• 2 weeks later...