would you pay this amount to meet these people ?

showmasters

i would be happy to pay this price so i can meet this guest   

425 members have voted

1. 1. if there is the right amount of interest it could happen

• Stan Lee £30
    • Ian Holm £45
  2. 2. 2nd choice

• Hayden Christensen £55
    • Christopher Lee £55
  3. 3. 3ed choice

• Ewan McGregor £50
    • Christopher Lambert £35

WOW if you could get Ewan Mcgregor, I would happily pay upwards and quite a lot upwards of £50 to meet him!!!

I fear there'd be huge queues to see him though which means I'd have to get used to camping out all over again!!! :YAHOO:

Stan Lee is by far the guest I've most wanted SM to get, out of the ones who do shows in the US.

So I would definitely pay £30, and I'd buy at least 5 autos and a photoshoot, so I really hope that we can get this great legend as a guest as soon as possible.

And I'd also pay £55 for Christopher Lee, especially if he did a photoshoot.

a while back i said nooooo to them all.... but thinking back im not really interested in any of them, maybe hayden... but id no where near pay that much for him, what im saying his i dont think anys worth over £25 for an autograph... but thats me im just tight lol

Voted for Ian Holm, Christopher Lee and Chris Lambert.

As much as i love Ewan McGregor i had to go with Lambert. Highlander has been a big part of my life since i was 10. Connor McLeod - There can be only one.

The years i've been waiting to meet Chris Lambert and now it may finally happen.

Here's hoping ! :D

The Wicker Man is one of the worst movies I've ever had to sit through, but I understand it's a cult classic, for some reason.

Philistine!!!!!!! Wicker Man is a Classic!!!!

The Wicker Man IS a CLASSIC. One of the greatest films ever made and Chris Lee considers Lord Summerisle as one of his greatest roles !

The years i've been waiting to meet Chris Lambert and now it may finally happen.

Here's hoping ! :D

I met him about 12 years ago in London and he was great! Lambert is a top bloke, he would be a great guest for SM and is ace meeting with his fans.

Stan Lee £30 Well Im not a big fan of comics, well Stan Lee is cool but no...

Ian Holm £45 Well sure why not, he is a nice actor and has done quite alot.

Hayden Christensen £55 Not at this price, I dont understand how he can be more expensive than Ewan McGregor which is imo a far bigger actor. He might be the mainactor in Star Wars movies but he is in my book not even top five of the actors in the new Starwars movies.

Christopher Lee £55 He is a legend. And I would most likely pay this to see him.

Ewan McGregor £50 YES YES YES! :) I would really enjoy seeing him!!!

Christopher Lambert £35 This one is nice I think, but the price is abit high imo.

Well I think its a strange comparison you have done... but anyways :)

But if I just rank em of intrest in seeing them...

Stan Lee 2

Ian Holm 3

Hayden Christensen 3

Ewan McGregor 5

Christopher Lee 5

Christopher Lambert 3

Then I must point out one thing... I think this is a good channel to write it in.

At that prize... I would expect personilization, like "to X from " . Cause thats just to much in order to just have a fast written autograph then barely have time to say "Hi"... Then again the price might allow that cause less people will be able to afford it.

Although I can add my experience with personlization has been all over good, the only one that didnt personalize (for obvious reasons though) was William Shattner, but I got a pleasent memory from that anyways :) got a fist bump ^^

Last year on LFCC when Mike Tyson was there, I was not there that day so I donno how many got in line for him, but at that price he had, I would expect the amount of autographs written being abit lower.

• Moderators

I would certainly pay at least £50 for any walking dead cast! I know that showmasters could probs make this happen!

Showmasters WON'T be charging £50 for any guests from a relatively new TV series. There wouldn't be any demand for it.

I would certainly pay at least £50 for any walking dead cast! I know that showmasters could probs make this happen!

Showmasters WON'T be charging £50 for any guests from a relatively new TV series. There wouldn't be any demand for it.

I would agree... Thats far to much. To few people would pay that amount. I wouldnt mind them coming though :)

Wouldn't it make more sense to have each of the potential guests in their own category, with one answer being the price they'd cost to meet, and the other answer being 'no'?

Not everyone will be interested in a guest from each of the categories and not everyone who is interested in them will be willing to pay that much, so it'd give you a much better idea of people's opinions if people could vote no and didn't have to vote in all categories.

Totally agree, there is only one person from the lists above that I might have voted for but even then I could not as the price was too hight for me, and simple yes or no for the guests would have been a better option.

:wub:

LLAP :D

• Showmasters Admin

we keep our prices down all the time and our record for this is very very good you only have to look at 99% of the other event around the UK or the world to see that , i my self collect and i make the deals with the guests and thats why the are fare , in fact in some cases you can buy autographs at our events and sell them on ebay for more which some people to to help pay for there own collection .

i put this up as there are some guest that i cannot get to attend with our putting up the autograph price , so its a case of never getting them to an event ever or just going for it and charging what we need to cover the cost of this guest and getting them once to an event .

i can see there are a lot of you that also see it as a chance to get a rare autograph and have voted that you would go the extra bit to get there autographs , so we will look into trying to get some of them to attend .

we will be fair on all the guests prices as some of you have seen with Alex kingston at £15 which is a fare price , but one or two guest will cost a bit more or we just will not get the chance to meet them and i would rather pay that bit more and have the chance .

thanks for helping out with this poll and it has helped

ps because of this we just put up Christopher Lambert for this years LFCC

see some of you there

jason

does that means it didnt work out for Stan and Christopher Lee this time? They had a lot of the votes (and Lambert is a lot younger)

(but I must admit, Lambert auto is probably rarer and it will be his first signing ever)

• Moderators

It wasn't a poll about LFCC specifically but 'this years events' .. depends on availability etc too.

Lambert being announced certainly doesn't cancel out the possibility of others at some point in the future.

• Showmasters Admin

Just to back up David, this poll was NEVER a pole between the guests, I.e. Should SM get one or the other. It was always about if people would be willing to pay the extra for the big names. The answer has clearly been yes. Because of that we've got Chris Lambert. But SM getting Chris does NOT mean that the others are off the cards in anyway, even for LFCC!

If say Stan Lee is free for LFCC, I don't see Jason turning him down, or any of those on this pole.

• Showmasters Admin

Just to back up David, this poll was NEVER a pole between the guests, I.e. Should SM get one or the other. It was always about if people would be willing to pay the extra for the big names. The answer has clearly been yes. Because of that we've got Chris Lambert. But SM getting Chris does NOT mean that the others are off the cards in anyway, even for LFCC!

If say Stan Lee is free for LFCC, I don't see Jason turning him down, or any of those on this pole.

what he said

jason :whistling:

what he said

jason :thumbup:

Ooh, you're such a tease :D