Hub 7 Tickets On Sale Now!

Yvie

I have sent an e-mail to inform the holder's name a month ago. Should I assume it had been processed accordingly even if I didn't get any response? Or you usually return a response thus my mail must have been lost somewhere?
That should be fine.

If your e-mail did get lost then you will be contacted, because the information is a requirement and it will be noticed if it is missing.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Hey

Just checking to see if there are standard tickets left and if so then how many? I'm hoping to get mine this coming Friday. Thanks ya'all!

JD

Yes, there are tickets left. A warning is posted on here when they run low. The exact number is not normally released.

Hey

Just checking to see if there are standard tickets left and if so then how many? I'm hoping to get mine this coming Friday. Thanks ya'all!

JD

We are not told of how many tickets are left. There is usually a warning on this section when they are getting low on a certain type of ticket. I am sure you will be fine but it it worth checking back every other day to make sure a warning has not been posted.

Hey

JD

We are not told of how many tickets are left. There is usually a warning on this section when they are getting low on a certain type of ticket. I am sure you will be fine but it it worth checking back every other day to make sure a warning has not been posted.

That's good to hear. I'm trying to order my ticket now but for some reason there's something up with the online store. I thought it was my internet connection but I can connect to this and other sites but not the store. Is it working properly? Thanks guys!

JD

That's good to hear. I'm trying to order my ticket now but for some reason there's something up with the online store. I thought it was my internet connection but I can connect to this and other sites but not the store. Is it working properly? Thanks guys!

JD

I just checked and it works fine for me. Do you have the correct link? http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Store3.sf/...Store3.Shop1990

JD

I just checked and it works fine for me. Do you have the correct link? http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Store3.sf/...Store3.Shop1990

Yeah that's the one I've been trying. Will try on a different computer tomorrow... thanks guys!! Can't wait to actually have it all sorted and bought!

I will make the money for the silver package :D

but just a question, do we make our own sleeping arrangements or is that included?

AND im the only person i know who likes Torchwood so would anyone be interested in making friends before going so i dont turn up looking like an idiot? :) id really appreciate it :)

perhaps they should!!
It has been looked at.

The format of the events does not suit a 1 day ticket, i.e. you are not guaranteed to get all of your autographs and photo shotos in that single day. The odd 1 day guest being the exception.

Even with the 1 day guests there is a tendancy for their auto/photo session to spill into the afternoon to ensure that everybody gets to see them. Of course this means that some people miss out on portions of the stage activities. At the first couple of ME events, including the first Chevron, the format was different. Stage activites ran at the same time as the photo sessions. Generally speaking people, myself included, didn't like missing out on a large parts of a talk while queuing up for a photo. I believe that is one of the reasons why the format was changed to what it is currently.

You're different to most anyway. You just want an all inclusive photo shoot (and possibly talk) ticket :P