Hub 7 Tickets On Sale Now!

Yvie

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now we just need someone to get us a hotel code - that would be nice ;)

If it's not one thing then it's another with you :P You'll be wanting guests next :D

I've emailed the office to remind them to finalise/share the hotel booking info on the forum when they get it together.

But while we're forging this psuedo-friendship around the world using the various correspondence avenues at SM/ME's disposal, have we reached a point where I can start begging for TimTams yet? :(

Now we just need someone to get us a hotel code - that would be nice ;)

If it's not one thing then it's another with you :P You'll be wanting guests next :WINCE:

I've emailed the office to remind them to finalise/share the hotel booking info on the forum when they get it together.

But while we're forging this psuedo-friendship around the world using the various correspondence avenues at SM/ME's disposal, have we reached a point where I can start begging for TimTams yet? :smile:

I know, I know :P we're a pain in the butt.....but we just want to throw all our lovely money at everyone, LOL....

Tim Tams hey? Bit of a favourite Yvie....mmmmmmm....yeah, perhaps! :D

• 1 month later...

Had a bit of cockup, bought my two tickets, couldn't see where to put the names... is there an email address i can send them to?

Sorry....

E-mail Yvie at info@collectormania.com and include your order number.

Hi

I am new to this forum, and just wondered what the different tickets included, i.e gold silver etc?

many thanks

:)

Well, with all of the tickets you get an autograph from all (or most) of the guests. Sometimes they have a sponsored guest that you have to pay extra for, but that will be clearly stated on here. You also get access to all the parties/talks etc and a welcome pack.

With the silver tickets you get all of this plus a photo with all the guests doing photoshoots (unless they are sponsored I think) and seating closer to the front during the talks.

The Gold Tickets give you everything a silver ticket gives you plus access to a cocktail party with the guests and seating at the front during the talks. You also get an gift with the welcome pack - usually a mug or T-shirt I believe. (I've never gone gold so I'm not 100% sure on that).

I think that's the main differences - someone else might be able to add more. There'll also be a description on the main Hub 7 website which may give more details. You can usually buy more autogrpahs and photoshoots at the event or online beforehand as well, so even if you go standard you can still buy the photoshoots if you wish.

Hope that helps! (Whichever ticket you go for, you'll have a ball!).

Hi

Can anyone confirm please whether you have to purchase an Entry ticket to The Hub7 before you are allowed to purchase any Photo's or/and Autographs? In other words we couldnt just purchase Photo and Auto's and not attend the stage talks etc? Thx

Hi

Can anyone confirm please whether you have to purchase an Entry ticket to The Hub7 before you are allowed to purchase any Photo's or/and Autographs? In other words we couldnt just purchase Photo and Auto's and not attend the stage talks etc? Thx

I believe that you are required to purchase a Hub7 pass in order to purchase photo ops and autographs there. That has been the case at all five Hubs I've attended, including the last one.

Edited by Blackbird

Hi

Yes you have to purchase an entry ticket!

Hi

Yes, you need to buy the entry ticket first.

You can not simply buy autographs and only go in the autograph room, you will require a ticket to get in the convention area of the venue.

I don't know why but apparently my computer doesn't want me to buy the tickets :angry: I've tried with every single internet browser and the page doesn't load <_< and I get the error message of doom! :crying:

Is it just me? :smile: Can someone help me here? :help:

I don't know why but apparently my computer doesn't want me to buy the tickets :angry: I've tried with every single internet browser and the page doesn't load <_< and I get the error message of doom! :crying:

Is it just me? :headscratch: Can someone help me here? :help:

Hmm... works fine for me. Have you tried clearing the cache and deleting cookies?

I don't know why but apparently my computer doesn't want me to buy the tickets :D I've tried with every single internet browser and the page doesn't load :smile: and I get the error message of doom! ;)

Is it just me?:headscratch: Can someone help me here?:help:

Hmm... works fine for me. Have you tried clearing the cache and deleting cookies?

No, I'll try that next. ;)

The store website works fine for me as well. Just to confirm that you are not using a link that is incorrect, does the one below work?

http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Store3_Sho...HE%20HUB%207%22

It's the same link that I'm using, both don't work for me. :(

The store website works fine for me as well. Just to confirm that you are not using a link that is incorrect, does the one below work?

http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Store3_Sho...HE%20HUB%207%22

You might need to scroll down? That's what I had to do.I thought the page wasn't loaded.

Tried it, still not working. :D

Bought my ticket today. YAY xx

Just wanted to ask, what time does registration finish, just i am travelling overseas and cant get to Heathrow till around 8/8.30 on the Friday. Will i still be able to Register on the Friday?

That's going to be tight.

You can still come to the party though, just bring your registration letter.

Thanks, so i assume that means i then Register on the Sat morning?
Yes, that'll be fine. Registration normally starts at 8am on Saturday.

Edit: I had to stop myself from typing That'll Be The Day. I blame Buddy Holly!

Edited by 1of2