Photo's Being Posted?

danturpin

im waiting for mine too! cant wait for them to get here...i hope they are good!! though i have a big beef with the blue background...HATE that style, it reminds me of old school photos :o

Could be much much worse, another event I go to, their background is red/dark pink tie dye!!! And when you've got dark red hair anyway, you never know where your hair finishes and the backdrop starts lol.

im waiting for mine too! cant wait for them to get here...i hope they are good!! though i have a big beef with the blue background...HATE that style, it reminds me of old school photos :thumbup:

Could be much much worse, another event I go to, their background is red/dark pink tie dye!!! And when you've got dark red hair anyway, you never know where your hair finishes and the backdrop starts lol.

haha! I know the exact background you're talking about.

I like the blue background.. it's the twilight logo one I hate... especially when you're meeting guests for their work outside of Twilight! :D

Hi,

I have posted all the photos from last weekend, you should start receiving them in the next of couple days, though I always advise to allow 2 weeks just in case of postage delays and if you live abroad. I have a lot of unclaimed photos, if anyone had photos taken at the show and forgot to leave their details please email info@collectormania.com and your details will get passed on to me.

Many thanks

Julie

Edited by jedijules

it's the twilight logo one I hate... especially when you're meeting guests for their work outside of Twilight! :(

Oh I saw that one on the old group shots for sale. I like Peter Facinelli in Fastlane and Nurse Jackie and can imagine it being off-putting for non-twilight fans. I'm sure people go to events they don't necessarily like the shows for to see specific guests they think they'll miss the opportunity for otherwise :)

Edited by Samphirette

Hi,

I have posted all the photos from last weekend, you should start receiving them in the next of couple days, though I always advise to allow 2 weeks just in case of postage delays and if you live abroad. I have a lot of unclaimed photos, if anyone had photos taken at the show and forgot to leave their details please email info@collectormania.com and your details will get passed on to me.

Many thanks

Julie

Great news! I hope mine wasn't too hard to identify - my description was dreadfully vague and I should know better, but it's been several years since I had to fill in one of those and I just blanked [doh].

LOL o no...sounds bad!! plain white ones look so much more clean!, or at least a plain coloured one....i dont like those tie-dye/mottled looks...its soooo old!

woo pics on there way! i too didnt know what to write on the form! LOL it said male or female, and i had 2 pics taken, and my friend had one so i put 2x female, 1x male. i hope they didnt think there were 2 females in one picture....i meant 2 separate pics with me in it LOL

I just like to make things complicated wherever i go! ha ha x

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you - I have sent them two messages since CM but never got a reply so I thought maybe there was something else I was supposed to do - I'll just continue waiting - maybe they haven't got to my message yet ...

You could try and call the office, but normally the e-mail is standard procedure.