Guest announcement Stirling Moss

Dave Phillips

I'd like him to do a photoshoot too if time allows.

I'd really like to see him give a talk at a show too. If he can't for time reasons this time, then maybe at a future one.

He's always so interesting in interviews, and I'm sure a talk would be fascinating.

I'd like him to do a photoshoot too if time allows.

I'd really like to see him give a talk at a show too. If he can't for time reasons this time, then maybe at a future one.

He's always so interesting in interviews, and I'm sure a talk would be fascinating.

The few talks that I have witnessed have indeed been very interesting. He has a 63 year competitive racing career to draw upon. A career that he announced his retirement from today at the young age of 81. Seriously impressive :D

He has a 63 year competitive racing career to draw upon. A career that he announced his retirement from today at the young age of 81. Seriously impressive :lol:

Yes I just caught that on the news today too! He was really great when we met him at CM17. He genuinely seemed taken back at his popularity and demand. He also showed great appreciation when I called him a "living legend".

A great guest.