Organising Event Meet

Hi guys, Having met an awesome amount of people on here I have decided to arrange a gathering.

It is to take place on Saturday 9th July (There's a reason for this) I have spoken to a couple of people from this forum and we are agreed. This is my proposal

We all arrange to meet at London Kings Cross at a certain time in the morning to allow for getting to LFCC all chill out together for the day (either in costume or not depending how you feel) and we just have fun, do what we want there and then after we are all done (and not before) we shall go for a nice meal, I can (will if you want me to) book a table at a restaurant chosen by majority, book everything and let everyone know of costing, hopefully as a group booking we can get discount, I will endevour to do my best to barter.

So just to re-itterate I am offering to organise a mass gathering of all us fans to meet in London and got to LFCC TOGETHER then go for a meal afterwards, all you guys have to do is let me know if you want to come and agree where to go, I will sort the rest out

Please let me know if you are interested as I want to get all booked ASAP

Many Regards

Karl White

(Either Facebook me or send me a PM for my number or details to help with organising)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are totally up for it, although we have kids for the daytime (oldest is getting to have his pic with the lovley Karen), so we may bypass the meet in the day time, but we will be up for the meal without a doubt...of course if others are bringing there children we will reconsider the daytime meet, as we don't want to infringe on everyones enjoyment (they are 9 and 10)...

Also it is my birthday on the Tuesday after so will be a good chance to celebrate!

Even if you guys have other plans for the evening we can still sort out the daytime, I really am open to sorting everyone's needs :) just let me know lol...

I shall plan the route from Kings Cross to Earls Court lol. Just so that everyone knows exactly how to get there

I will email round a list of guests, prices, and what is going on, along with options for food after we are finished, so that people can let me know who wants to do what, that way we can plan a full and exciting day :D I will also be playing photogropher for everyone so that anyone who comes in costume or wants pictures taken with those in costume can have some pictures taken :)

Now I know that all of this is available online already but I figure if I keep this list up to date and make it nice and easy to understand then it helps out

I will email round a list of guests, prices, and what is going on, along with options for food after we are finished, so that people can let me know who wants to do what, that way we can plan a full and exciting day :WAVE: I will also be playing photogropher for everyone so that anyone who comes in costume or wants pictures taken with those in costume can have some pictures taken :)

Now I know that all of this is available online already but I figure if I keep this list up to date and make it nice and easy to understand then it helps out

Gonna be great! :D I will say I don't eat much food though, lol! ^_^

I will email round a list of guests, prices, and what is going on, along with options for food after we are finished, so that people can let me know who wants to do what, that way we can plan a full and exciting day :WAVE: I will also be playing photogropher for everyone so that anyone who comes in costume or wants pictures taken with those in costume can have some pictures taken :)

I'm the opp!! I love my grub!

I will email round a list of guests, prices, and what is going on, along with options for food after we are finished, so that people can let me know who wants to do what, that way we can plan a full and exciting day :P I will also be playing photogropher for everyone so that anyone who comes in costume or wants pictures taken with those in costume can have some pictures taken :)

I'm the opp!! I love my grub!

:WAVE: A sandwich would be enough for me ;):huh:

i am from scotland and i have never been to london before so this would be perfect for me. Id love to meet everyone. Im in!

I am also from scotland and i am going on my own this year but i have a busy photoshoot shedule on the sat but if i have time i am up for meeting during the event so i can have others to wander around with.

i am up for the meal also as i was just wondering before reading this what i was going to do sat night lol.

What is your facebook addy?

Edited by Sorock

I'm not sure on my addey but my guess is its www.facebook.com/KarlWhite or something to the like

either way just search me Karl White

My display picture is of Animal and another of the Muppets dressed like Wolverine and Cyclops lol I couldn't resist when I saw the picture...

I'm not sure on my addey but my guess is its www.facebook.com/KarlWhite or something to the like

either way just search me Karl White

My display picture is of Animal and another of the Muppets dressed like Wolverine and Cyclops lol I couldn't resist when I saw the picture...

Had a look could not find you.

here is alionk to mine

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=743328834

i am from scotland and i have never been to london before so this would be perfect for me. Id love to meet everyone. Im in!

I am also from scotland and i am going on my own this year but i have a busy photoshoot shedule on the sat but if i have time i am up for meeting during the event so i can have others to wander around with.

I have photoshoots too, but at the moment I only have two, Shawnee Smith and Harry Melling. There may be more to come, don't know yet. :WAVE:

I'm also in a hotel near Earl's Court on Friday night, I've got an earlybird ticket, I have several photoshoots, and a lot of guests I want to meet on Saturday. I will probably be going on my own, but I do know a lot of people who are going (and I want to take part in the no doubt massive Who cosplayers shoot/meet-up, if there's one on Saturday), so I won't be entirely alone. Don't know if I can commit to the daytime thing, but I would certainly be up for a meal on Saturday night :thumbup:

Route? Piccadilly line on the Tube from KC to Earl's Court, change to the District line for West Brompton Tube station. Or, get off at Earl's Court, and Google maps says the exhibition centre is about a 10 minute walk from there.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/

Edited by laurab1