Hotel code for Hub7?

veganmaxine

Hi Guys,

Any ideas when will we get the codes for the hub 7 hotel?

Many Thanks,

Maxine

I've been asking the same thing for over a week via email - I was told at one point that hotel code info together with online Hub tickets, would be available Mon/Tues last week.

No-one has replied recently though as to why this hasn't occurred yet.....

:YAHOO:

Edited by EvilRuthy

Unfortunately, Showmasters is not staffed entirely by octopi and their attention would have been directed towards the run up to C17 this weekend. Personally I wouldn't be surprised if they were waiting to announce the first guest at the same time as the info you're waiting for :D

If it's any consolation, nobody else can book tickets/hotel yet so they won't run out before you have the chance ;)

You just need to be patient :D

Unfortunately, Showmasters is not staffed entirely by octopi and their attention would have been directed towards the run up to C17 this weekend. Personally I wouldn't be surprised if they were waiting to announce the first guest at the same time as the info you're waiting for :D

If it's any consolation, nobody else can book tickets/hotel yet so they won't run out before you have the chance ;)

You just need to be patient :D

And here I was thinking you could juggle 1 billion balls at once :D

I'm sorry if it seems like we are all being impatient, I just don't particularly want to book a rather expensive airfare, until I know for definite that dates are locked in, and accommodation etc is going to work out ok....it isn't just the Hub a lot of us have to consider who are coming in from OS, it is the other stuff we have to book as well in conjunction with it.

Thanks for the update anyway Yvie.... ;)

You just need to be patient :WAVE:

I am trying to be patient, honest! :blush:

Would be great to have a guest announced at the same time.

Thanks Yvie.

I am just a bit over enthusiastic after 3 events in a row.

In a bit of withdrawal now I think! :uhoh: