A thank you to the people that really make it happen for us all

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Here is a big thank you to all the crew that gave 110 % over the weekend , we could not have pulled it off with out you guys and girls so "thank you" "thank you" "thank you" 'thank you"

and this event the third event we have run at the Dons Stadium was the smoothest we have run and that was all down to you , you know you are the best and i will never forget that you are there standing beside me hand in had making this amazing weekend happen and making it work for all the fans that attend .

thank you all so much

jason ;)

Edited by DavidB

Its thanks to you, for giving us the chance to work with yourself and the amazing guests you have brought us over the years.

We learn from the best, and all want to carry that with us to each amazing show you give us.

Yes mr Joiner we the fans thank you the crew and of course the guests for giving us all a brilliant time we all have the odd moan but overall very very good where would we be without you and thanks again to all at Showmasters!

A massive thank you to showmasters and the crew for getting these guests for this weekend i was really happy when i met Robert Patrick so thank you for bringing him here to meet his fans.

Edited by Starbug

Thanks to all the crew and Jason and Mark and Derek for everything.

I have met so many wonderful people - you guys included - not just the guests, but other attendees too. I don't know where I'd be without you all - a bit richer, but very much unhappier I think!!

Massive hugs to you all,

Maxine

Its thanks to you, for giving us the chance to work with yourself and the amazing guests you have brought us over the years.

We learn from the best, and all want to carry that with us to each amazing show you give us.

^^ pretty much this :YAHOO::D

Here is a big thank you to all the crew that gave 110 % over the weekend , we could not have pulled it off with out you guys and girls so "thank you" "thank you" "thank you" 'thank you"

and this event the third event we have run at the Dons Stadium was the smoothest we have run and that was all down to you , you know you are the best and i will never forget that you are there standing beside me hand in had making this amazing weekend happen and making it work for all the fans that attend .

thank you all so much

jason :D

here here it was fab :) :YAHOO:

^^ pretty much this :D:D

Me too!!

Our first time at MK and it was brilliant, thank you so much for putting it together, without this crazy world we have not have met some wonderful guests and not have made some wonderful friends, we've always felt a bit lost with our love for scifi etc, but we truly feel at home now and without showmasters putting these events on, we wouldn't have met these truly wonderful people! xx

To all the admin and crew of SHOWMASTERS (both paid and unpaid), thank you for giving your time and effort. As a consequence of such...you just continue to demonstrate exactly how it should be done. Others can copy but you are still innovating, particularly in your ability to get great guests. Competitors take note!

To the brightly costumed cosplayers and various Tropper garrisons, thank you.

and THANK YOU for the superb line-up of great guests. Could it have gotten any more current, topical or popular than the utterly gorgeous Alex K?

THANK YOU to everyone...even the folks I have disagreed with on these forums...you have all contributed to a superb event.

Edited by SlippDigby

^^ pretty much this :dance::P

Yeah this, thank YOU. :thumbup:

Jason, you have done it again, I have had a superb weekend!! Love crewing for your guys, but would never have imagined coming away from the event with a (very, very small) piece of Mars Rock!! Great meeting the crew again and of course meeting the stars.

Yes, still smiling....:)

• Moderators

My first time crewing, and I loved every minute! Thank you to all the staff and other crew members for making me so welcome and helping me out so much, and thanks to all the attendee's who were so polite and nice when I was LeVar's ticket-er on Saturday, Nicole's casher on Sunday and in Photoshoot A on Monday. Everyone was so thankful and lovely, and I will definitely be crewing again in the future! <3

My first time crewing, and I loved every minute! Thank you to all the staff and other crew members for making me so welcome and helping me out so much, and thanks to all the attendee's who were so polite and nice when I was LeVar's ticket-er on Saturday, Nicole's casher on Sunday and in Photoshoot A on Monday. Everyone was so thankful and lovely, and I will definitely be crewing again in the future! <3

You were fab! Thanks for all your help Saturday :cylon:

• Moderators

You were fab! Thanks for all your help Saturday :(

Awwww Rhi! Thank you for all your help on Saturday! AWESOME PITBOSS! :D