Photoshoot refunds

crippsy_99

Whats happening with photoshoot refunds?

I know their automatically done, but while friends had theirs last week for guests that cancelled a while ago, im STILL waiting!

Had been hoping to have had at least a couple back before C17 so I could have spent the extra money. Until I get it back, I cant order anything for LFCC :rolleyes:

ive not actually looked since the con, will have a look later but friday night none of mine had gone through. and im actually loosing track of what needs to be. im hoping my cmL march miranda will be now though, 2 cons cxl in one way or another, shame, really wanted to meet her

I am still waiting for Lou Diamond Phillips, but I was told on Sat that it would take about 10 days as they had only just put them through. I also have the regund for Ray Park. Looks like I won't see that money until I return to Aus, so no extra spending money for me :D

Now that the event is over, could someone come on here and give some advice as to how long these will take to be processed???

Refunds are handled by Hazel and she does not come on here. If you e-mail info@collectormania.com she will get back to you as soon as she can.