Thanks Crew

angiebaby

BIG thankyou to the awesome guy who calmed my nerves on Sunday when i was panicking about getting to the Nicole photoshoot on time..

really sorry never got your name as i spoke to you a few times..i was the girl in the Blue TOS dress

THANKYOU SO MUCH!!

Wanted to add my thanks too.

Great seeing everyone again from Hub and Chevron.

It's weird trying to get used to the idea of no cons for me until July now!

Particular hellos to Ken, Yvie, Claire and Julie.

And also to the guys who took my photo with guests when my mum and sis cleared off to asda!

I kinda just randomly waved or said hi to everyone else.

Hugs,

Maxine

I'll be honest, other than knowing your names fomr here and seeing the occasional photo I've no idea who most of you are despite going to these things since CM4 but I found all the crew extremely helpful, chatty and upbeat despite the wind/cold and large crowds etc.

To whoever was on Robert Englund's payment desk late on Sunday, thanks for approving of the photo I selected (the b&w portrait one) which you said was your favourite even though you admitted to never having watched any of the NOES films.

And whoever was doing David Blue's desk around the same time, you kept telling me I had plenty of time when I couldn't decide which photo to choose as he was taking so long with everyone.

And everyone for asking if I wanted the autograph personalised. It's really good when that happens before you even approach the guest, saves time and just makes things feel more organised. Top stuff.

Never having done a photoshoot before, everyone on the Tony Head one on sunday did a great job of organising us and it all ran really smoothly from my pov. You made what could have felt a very rushed and forced procedure actually feel far more relaxed and pleasant that it probably really was.

Some of the people on the main desk could have looked slightly less stressed and been a tad more organised with the paperwork etc but again I was dealt with promptly and politely, so no complaints. And even when people were stopping queues and asking me to come back later when it was near lunch or photoshoot time, it was done politely and apologetically.

I deal with the public on a daily basis, many unhappy and with complaints so I appreciate it isnt always easy to keep calm but from what I experienced I felt things seemed to be far more organised and better controlled than has sometimes been the case in the past.

Well done all and sorry for the long ramble. Just wanted to pick out a few examples.

Yes as always thank you to all the amazing crew at this event!

So helpful and friendly as you always are. You guys make the events so brilliant to attened. :D

Was a pleasure to meet you, albeit briefly. Was amazed that I actually recognised someone from the forum!

And whoever was doing David Blue's desk around the same time, you kept telling me I had plenty of time when I couldn't decide which photo to choose as he was taking so long with everyone.

And everyone for asking if I wanted the autograph personalised. It's really good when that happens before you even approach the guest, saves time and just makes things feel more organised. Top stuff.

I was on David Blue's 8x10 desk Sunday :) Glad you appreciated it. Were you there when the wookie came in?

I was on David Blue's 8x10 desk Sunday :) Glad you appreciated it. Were you there when the wookie came in?

Yep I was next in line at that point. It was so funny and the innuendo over Tony head's apple which fell on the floor at the same time. Just had everyone in stitches. Had a great time.

Hi Angie!!! We do rock, but so do you. Now send an email to crew@showmastersonline.com and register to crew London :D

Would love to but it looks like my Nephew may be in London at the same time so not sure when I would be free to crew, but I will definitely try and say Hi when I'm there.xx

Yep I was next in line at that point. It was so funny and the innuendo over Tony head's apple which fell on the floor at the same time. Just had everyone in stitches. Had a great time.

Brilliant! Shame I couldn't hear from the other desk at that point :thumbup: The wookie did try returning later with a maiden on his arm acquired from Tony's queue though :D

Some of the people on the main desk could have looked slightly less stressed and been a tad more organised with the paperwork etc but again I was dealt with promptly and politely, so no complaints. And even when people were stopping queues and asking me to come back later when it was near lunch or photoshoot time, it was done politely and apologetically.

I can't really comment about the rest of it, but being "organised with paperwork" was a bit of a challenge this weekend... if you kept any sort of papers on the desk, they were whipped away in that lovely, fresh breeze we had. I'm not complaining (it is, after all, such a refreshing change to have a venue where you're not stuffy and overheating) but it did make any sort of paper based task rather difficult!

I can't really comment about the rest of it, but being "organised with paperwork" was a bit of a challenge this weekend... if you kept any sort of papers on the desk, they were whipped away in that lovely, fresh breeze we had. I'm not complaining (it is, after all, such a refreshing change to have a venue where you're not stuffy and overheating) but it did make any sort of paper based task rather difficult!

Didn't mean to sound too harsh. As I said I was dealt with very well by everyone I came into contact with but there did seem to be a bit of rummaging around trying to find stuff at times rather than just being able to put your hand straight on the autograph price list rather than the photoshoot pricelist for example. And there was a bit of uncertainly whether photoshoot tickets were still being sold or not when I asked. But it's really minor stuff.

I do appreciate the work that everyone does. Having been on tour with a reasonably well known band I do have some idea what goes on behind the scenes into putting on a show and it's far more than most people realise.

I've now gone completely mad and plumped for my first ever gold pass for LFCC so will see how that works out.