Facebook/Twitter etc

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think i met any of you guys from here, I did meet a guy called Richard who was wearing the 10th doctors suit

Feel free to add me on twitter just search for Cylux

Facebook Lucy Gingell-Clarkin only one of me :D

Hi,

I only got chatting to a couple of peeps at the weekend but saw lots of familiar faces wandering around that often attend.

My facebook is facebook.com/robsamcook (i am the one on the left of the profile pic - i haven't uploaded any con pics yet from last weekend but a photo shoot pic will soon replace it!).

Be good to get chatting to peeps!

• Moderators

For those of you who I met doing my various jobs throughout the weekend, if you recognise me from being LeVar's ticketer on Sat, Nicole's casher on Sun or being in Photoshoot A on Monday:

Twitter: www.twitter.com/krisieeh

Facebook: www.facebook.com/krisieeh

:o

This is my first post here!

So, um, hi! I was at MK and am planning on LFACC. I only joined here a few days ago and am a complete lurker :WAVE: I'd love to get to know more people to make the cons even more fun B)

I don't have twitter. Yet. But I do have facebook and have already added some of the people who have already posted here. Feel free to add me!

http://facebook.com/emehudson

~E

This is my first post here!

So, um, hi! I was at MK and am planning on LFACC. I only joined here a few days ago and am a complete lurker :WAVE: I'd love to get to know more people to make the cons even more fun B)

I don't have twitter. Yet. But I do have facebook and have already added some of the people who have already posted here. Feel free to add me!

http://facebook.com/emehudson

~E

Welcome to the forums! :WAVE:

For those of you who I met doing my various jobs throughout the weekend, if you recognise me from being LeVar's ticketer on Sat, Nicole's casher on Sun or being in Photoshoot A on Monday:

Twitter: www.twitter.com/krisieeh

Facebook: www.facebook.com/krisieeh

B)

Hmmmm, I don't know, you look a little familiar... I was in and out of photo A all day, with three little knitted friends.....

• 3 weeks later...

This will be my first but not last LFCC - I'm a regular at the ET events.

Tweet - @gillianre

Facebook - Gillian Rachael Evans

I pretty much talk to anyone, and have met some of the most amazing people thanks to SM's events. I am normal or so I like to think.

Hi everyone,

This will be my second LFCC, attended in 2008 and met some fantastic people! I'll be there on the Saturday with hubs and my two little boys who will be in Sci fi heaven for the day! My facebook is http://www.facebook.com/Jassie.uk

and Twitter is JassieD altho dont tweet as much as I FB! Feel free to add me just let me know you are LFCC buddies x