Facebook/Twitter etc

• Moderators

OK I've lost track of the number of people that have asked 'do you have any idea who ... was?' since the event :borg: I've tried to help where I can, but it can be a bit tricky. I don't know everyone :P

So if anyone wants to perhaps get in touch with people they met at the event, or would like to get talking before LFCC or the next event, feel free to add your details.

Perhaps even say whether you were cosplaying, or crewing a particular job, or whatever else!

I'm sure we all talked to a lot of different people :D Hopefully this will be a little helpful to some?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=505632534

http://twitter.com/#!/DavidBedwell

Always happy to talk to fellow fans.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alisonloub on facebook

FrakMe_DrWho on Twitter! (I don't tweet much)

Feel free to add me on Facebook as I love seeing everyone elses pics from the events that we all attend and it's always nice to meet others at these events, makes the whole 'round and round we walk' about 50 times more enjoyable when you see people you know!

alisonloub on facebook

Feel free to add me on Facebook as I love seeing everyone elses pics from the events that we all attend and it's always nice to meet others at these events, makes the whole 'round and round we walk' about 50 times more enjoyable when you see people you know!

I tried adding you but when I search for you I either get Alison Blake or lots of alternatives...

alisonloub on facebook

I tried adding you but when I search for you I either get Alison Blake or lots of alternatives...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/alisonloub

I am Alison Blake :thumbup:

alisonloub on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/alisonloub

I am Alison Blake ;)

Lol thanks for clearing that up, I was a little slow lol... I have added you now... Karl White :)

If anyone talked to the crazy Aussie chick that flew over especially for the event, look me up on facebook and twitter as Nat Kulynycz (one word for twitter)

The same crazy Aussie planning to take back a huge Dr Who picture back to Oz? ;)

Its really REALLY difficult to find me on Facebook and Twitter, I mean it really is because I'm one of these people who has a different name for everything.

So on here, I'm KingRichard76...

Okay, here comes the science part Ladies and Gentleman so listen very carefully I shall say this only once and not again.

On Twitter I am, are you ready? Really? I am? No seriously are you ready? Okay on Twitter I am... DUN DUN DUN.

@KingRichard76

Phew glad I got that one out of the way.

And on Facebook I am...

KingRichard76

Yep, Mr. Originality I know. Bahahahahahahahahaha

If anyone talked to the crazy Aussie chick that flew over especially for the event, look me up on facebook and twitter as Nat Kulynycz (one word for twitter)

The same crazy Aussie planning to take back a huge Dr Who picture back to Oz? :D

I told you I was crazy! Yeah, the one and only crazy Aussie chick!