What a surreal moment. Best ever!

Solomace

For those of you of a nervous disposition and don't like toilety stuff, please don't read on :P

Hi,

So let me tell you what happened to me in the mens loo on Saturday !

I was stood at the urinal just humming to myself, when the door opens and who stands next to me only Robert Englund! So I do a double take, grin and shout out, "well this is a surreal moment". Robert was kind enough to give a quick smile and a little "hump" (but was probably thinking I am a weirdo).

Now as I go to wash my hands, Robert does too so I say to him, "my friends who didn't come, won't believe me and I cannot ask you for a photo not in the mens loo and I cannot shake your hands as it would be uncomfortable. They will never believe this surreal moment". Robert looks at me and smiles and says, "I will tell you about surreal". I was in the toilets years ago and I was having a lovely long crap (his words not mine :firedevil:. After I had finished and I was all icky and smelly, I open the door and who is waiting to come in... George Harrison in which George goes "whaaa" and I go "whaa" with our arms waving frantically. That my friend is surreal".

Well what can I say to that!!!! What a story!

As I am walking out of the toilet, with my head turned all the way round grinning like a fool at Robert, who walks into the to toilet only David Warner. I nearly walk into him and so he goes "Wahh" with a smile and his hands up, I go "whahh" too with my hands up and behind me, Robert goes "wahh" too.

I left with my head exploding and my geek level rising to 1000...

What a moment.

Oh and before anyone mentions it, yes I did break the unspoken rule of men speaking to men whilest having a pee. Sorry but hey, memories, better than any autograph or photo - :YAHOO:

Laters.

Solo.

I ended up standing nearly* next to Simon Pegg in the gents at Gmex a few years back. I maintained the toilet ettiquette and didn't say anything to him, but when I came out and joked about it with my friends, one of them (a female) asked about the size of his manhood!!! To this day, she doesn't understand why I couldn't answer that!!

*obviously toilet etiquette states that where possible, there must be a two urinal gap between occupants! :YAHOO:

i have 2 not from this event tho

1st one was outside of the hotel during a chevron 7 event, sure it was bedford. as i sat on a wall in the sunshine joe flannaghan sat down to take a call on his mobile, then when he was done turned to me and said its such a beautiful day isnt it? are you here for the convention? we chatted a little while and then off he went.

2nd was with danny john jules i was outside the hotel waiting for my friend, when he parked his car said will you keep an eye on the car while he ran in the hotel. he said i could sit in it and listen to his ipod lol. later at the con was getting a photo signed by norman lovett when he came up and said to norman be careful this girl is a carjacker!!!!

I went to see a play in the back end of London one year and went to the loo during the interval, I looked up and who was next to me... Colin Firth, I was rather starstruck but tbh I'm always starstruck around celebs

Haha toilet moments are good, I had similar with scarlett bryne and jessie cave in the toilets at ems last year, had a right wee chat with them and stuff.

I really hope this wasn't intentional because that just made me smile.

I bumped into Honor Blackman in the loos when I went with my Mum and Granny many years ago in the shopping centre, and my Granny was talking away to her for so long, she apologised and had to run to the cubicle. Lmfao :jason:

And once at a smaller show even more years ago, my Mum asked a random dude at a desk where the loos were, and in a confused American accent, he told us. I then looked at the desk and saw photos of Scott Tracey from Thunderbirds and very much told my Mum off for asking Shane Rimmer where the loos were!!!!

At two different events now where both Kavan Smith from Stargate and I have been at, EVERY SINGLE TIME one of us was in the loo, the other happened to walk in too! (Usually it was him walking in on me lol :D )

He then wrote on an autograph to stay away from the loo's!

Edited by crippsy_99

Got nothing to compete with these stories but great to read. Shows that the guests are just people too and I love how everyone treats them with respect and they're not harrassed when they're wandering around.

There was one odd moment when I was waiting in David Blue's queue on sunday afternoon. The guy in the wookie suit came up and started talking in growls etc. David made out he understood it all and asked if he was naked under all that fur and then there was a bizarre moment with an apple, Tony Head and the wookie and a lot of innuendo from David which had everyone in stitches. Loved it.

It's great when the guests are clearly enjoying themselves too and it's clear David is a real fan at heart. I get the feeling he could barely believe he was there. Had a great conversation with him. With everyone in fact, just nothing too surreal.

Edited by Rockstar6662

Ooh! Just remembered my surreal moment of the weekend!

Remarking to David Blue about his recent tweet about meeting Anthony Head and I asked David if that was his geek moment, to which he replied "No, THIS was my geek moment" and showed me a pic of him and Tony Head on his mobile :D

*In high pitched voice*

RHIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

For those of you of a nervous disposition and don't like toilety stuff, please don't read on :D

Hi,

So let me tell you what happened to me in the mens loo on Saturday !

I was stood at the urinal just humming to myself, when the door opens and who stands next to me only Robert Englund! So I do a double take, grin and shout out, "well this is a surreal moment". Robert was kind enough to give a quick smile and a little "hump" (but was probably thinking I am a weirdo).

Now as I go to wash my hands, Robert does too so I say to him, "my friends who didn't come, won't believe me and I cannot ask you for a photo not in the mens loo and I cannot shake your hands as it would be uncomfortable. They will never believe this surreal moment". Robert looks at me and smiles and says, "I will tell you about surreal". I was in the toilets years ago and I was having a lovely long crap (his words not mine :firedevil:. After I had finished and I was all icky and smelly, I open the door and who is waiting to come in... George Harrison in which George goes "whaaa" and I go "whaa" with our arms waving frantically. That my friend is surreal".

Well what can I say to that!!!! What a story!

As I am walking out of the toilet, with my head turned all the way round grinning like a fool at Robert, who walks into the to toilet only David Warner. I nearly walk into him and so he goes "Wahh" with a smile and his hands up, I go "whahh" too with my hands up and behind me, Robert goes "wahh" too.

I left with my head exploding and my geek level rising to 1000...

What a moment.

Oh and before anyone mentions it, yes I did break the unspoken rule of men speaking to men whilest having a pee. Sorry but hey, memories, better than any autograph or photo - :D

Laters.

Solo.

Had a very similar thing at LFCC last year. My other half is obsessed with Nightmare Before Christmas so I went into the loo and who should be stood there but him lol but I just smiled and didnt want to break the rule lol

Ooh! Just remembered my surreal moment of the weekend!

Remarking to David Blue about his recent tweet about meeting Anthony Head and I asked David if that was his geek moment, to which he replied "No, THIS was my geek moment" and showed me a pic of him and Tony Head on his mobile :blush:

*In high pitched voice*

RHIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

lol :uhoh:

And who is this? (Ack! too many forum names to remember!)

I too have had a 'toilet guest encounter'. Connor Trinneer at my first Collectormania Manchester. What a Trip that was.

Unfortunately I made the mistake of telling my mother about this, because she is a fan of his. Four years later and she is still telling people about it :cylon:

lol :clap:

And who is this? (Ack! too many forum names to remember!)

Hi, I am Adrian :lol: