Anybody missing CM17 already?

capbiker

So I am wondering if anybody is already missing CM17 and looking forward to there next event?

I was actual crewing Saturday on the Star Wars section/Sunday West ham reunion team being a PA, and I actually dreamt last night that I was still crewing and handling the SM payment vouchers. :lol: God how sad is that. I wasn't dreaming about one of the guests that attended or going to be attending a future event and that I was their PA. It was about the SM payment vouchers. LOL

cap

I'm still just about basking in the happy post-event glow, but that will change when I'm back at work tomorrow. Oh, the joy of the crash! NOT. Still, not too long to go till LFCC...

We missed it so much, we drove back up with the kids today!!!. Roll on next year, we've already made plans for meeting up!

I'm missing it too, although we didn't have the best experience this year as my gf was felling really ill all weekend so we had to cut it short sadly. Hopefully LFCC will be better for us. The guests were all wonderful though so no complaints there what so ever

I'm missing it too, although we didn't have the best experience this year as my gf was felling really ill all weekend so we had to cut it short sadly. Hopefully LFCC will be better for us. The guests were all wonderful though so no complaints there what so ever

Just booked our hotel room for next year!

I'm missing CM17 too. I had a blast and made many new friends. This was a great start to my London holiday.

And I'm glad I'm not the only one that had to hold their nose for that smelly corridor! Blah!

*shudders*