so how early are peeps planning on arriving saturday?

• Showmasters Admin

Maybe there is another thread for this but when I arrive (i plan to arrive at 8am) which entrance should i go to out of the two? What i really mean is, which is closer to the entrance and will both queues be let in simultaneusly? :smile:

The south entrance is closer to EC2, but if you're coming from EC train station it's quicker to come in through the other entrance, rather than walk around.

At 8am the gates will be open so that makes no difference.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe there is another thread for this but when I arrive (i plan to arrive at 8am) which entrance should i go to out of the two? What i really mean is, which is closer to the entrance and will both queues be let in simultaneusly? :smile:

If you are referring to the gates to the EC grounds then they will already be open at 8am. They open at 7am.

If you mean the entrance to the hall itself then there is only one entrance. The queue to the left of the doors will be for people with pre-paid tickets. The queue to the right will be pay on the day.

Edit:...or read the post above mine :D

Edited by 1of2

im already here, im on my iphone, in the hall right now! and thats no lie!

where i can't see you i've been here since last year under a small rock in the carpark waiting like a ninja :D

he's in his special office , he didnt used to have one but they had to make one for him to store all his photoshoot tickets and prints

im already here, im on my iphone, in the hall right now! and thats no lie!

where i can't see you i've been here since last year under a small rock in the carpark waiting like a ninja :D

he's in his special office , he didnt used to have one but they had to make one for him to store all his photoshoot tickets and prints

I got told off for having print outs of all my shoots on my pin boards in our office, had to take em all down, just have a select few up now.

Sounds like a supervillain's lair :D

who says it isn't ?

it is ;-)

I hope as early as i can, but there are lots of maintence work at Victoria station so trying to avoid the tube. So i might end up just getting a taxi their and maybe the tube back. Just as long as im not late. I should arrive at Euston Station at 8.45 am.

Because of how far I am coming, I start my journey at 9pm TONIGHT.... i arrive at earls court at 5:10am tomorrow... I know, shamefully early.... but if I didn't do it this way, I wouldn't get there until 11:10 and what would be the point in my early bird ticket, if I am 2 hours behind.

I am going to feel like an idiot, royally, being there that early, but the people I want to see probably dont have VT's... I am not there for a low number, I get what I get, I am there early because I want to get the most out my entire day, cus I have to leave again at 6pm to make the mammoth journey home

Just a quick question - if the only person I am planning to see is Karen, and I have tickets to both her photoshoot and talk, do I need to turn up any earlier than the stated time on the Early Bird ticket in order to get an autograph? Me being a complete LFCC noob, I have no idea how busy it is going to be, and whether or not I should be worried about getting an auto...I was under the impression that if I was going to be there the whole day then it was pretty likely that I would get an autograph, if I turned up at 9/9.30ish and then got a VT?

Or is this completely the wrong idea?

Just a quick question - if the only person I am planning to see is Karen, and I have tickets to both her photoshoot and talk, do I need to turn up any earlier than the stated time on the Early Bird ticket in order to get an autograph? Me being a complete LFCC noob, I have no idea how busy it is going to be, and whether or not I should be worried about getting an auto...I was under the impression that if I was going to be there the whole day then it was pretty likely that I would get an autograph, if I turned up at 9/9.30ish and then got a VT?

Or is this completely the wrong idea?

I definately wouldn't turn up after 9 if you want to see Karen. If you're there at 9 you SHOULD be OK but there are no guarantees. I'd say turn up at maybe 8:30 just to make sure but there is a good chance you'll be waiting most of the day.

On the other hand, she could turn out be a signing machine (Shatner-esque) spending 2-3 seconds for each person and you could see her within a few hours. We won't know for sure until the show starts.

I definately wouldn't turn up after 9 if you want to see Karen. If you're there at 9 you SHOULD be OK but there are no guarantees. I'd say turn up at maybe 8:30 just to make sure but there is a good chance you'll be waiting most of the day.

Doesn't the VT system eliminate having to wait for most of the day? :D I thought that you turned up, got your VT, then came back when they called your number and waited in line then.

Doesn't the VT system eliminate having to wait for most of the day?:D I thought that you turned up, got your VT, then came back when they called your number and waited in line then.

I think they mean waiting for your VT number to be called.

Doesn't the VT system eliminate having to wait for most of the day?:headscratch: I thought that you turned up, got your VT, then came back when they called your number and waited in line then.

I think they mean waiting for your VT number to be called.

Oh, phew. I was getting a little worried. :D I'll just browse the merch, probably. I'm thinking of going to see Natalia Tena, too, since I'm a fan of hers. Thanks so much for all your help, guys. It's going to be a great day tomorrow.

I'm actually considering queing quite early. i have to travel but only live half hour away from london via train so its not too bad. i just wanna make the most of my day, i'd like an auto from Karren but if not i'm not majorily bothered. Just wanna get lots done and attend lots of talks. See you lovely people on the morrow i'm off for an early night! ...or maybe i just shouldn't sleep at all? then i don't have to worry about getting up early!

since I have a gold pass when is the latest I ca get there but still go really earkly since I assume I wont line up with the non gold members

There is no latest time for arrival.

There will be a separate queue for gold pass members.

ok so I assume the place opens up at 09.30 and if so I can get there for about 09.00?

Taking a guess

since I have a gold pass when is the latest I ca get there but still go really earkly since I assume I wont line up with the non gold members

There is no latest time for arrival.

There will be a separate queue for gold pass members.

ok so I assume the place opens up at 09.30 and if so I can get there for about 09.00?

Taking a guess

The place opens at 09:00.

So you could get there from 09:00 onwards.