so how early are peeps planning on arriving saturday?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I get into Kings Cross at 9:10 am, by the time i've found my way to the tube and got to Earls Court it should be 10 ish. Then all i have to do is find the early bird queue ! :D

The event opens at 9am. The Early Bird queue will most likely be gone at that point as they will be inside.

Edit: Of course it depends on how many people are in that queue. It moves very quickly though, and I can't recall seeing a queue still entering at that time.

Edited by 1of2

That's the same time as my train gets in from Newcastle I normal ly get through to earls court tube by half 9 ish to the venue by about 9.45

hey cool, someone else from the north east :D

though on the day (sunday) i'm coming with my girlfriend on the national express to I'm travelling NORTH to london, which feels a bit weird. I should be there around the same time. Hope I don't miss much!

That's the same time as my train gets in from Newcastle I normal ly get through to earls court tube by half 9 ish to the venue by about 9.45

I'm from Thirsk so chances are we will be on the same train as you'll come through Thirsk on your way down.

If you see someone with really red hair and 3 blond teenage girls, it'll be me :YAHOO:

It would be nice to meet up with someone who knows where they're going though as it's my first ever time on the tube :D

I'm from Thirsk so chances are we will be on the same train as you'll come through Thirsk on your way down.

If you see someone with really red hair and 3 blond teenage girls, it'll be me :YAHOO:

It would be nice to meet up with someone who knows where they're going though as it's my first ever time on the tube :D

Pink hair pink bag goonies t-shirt on my lonesome . I'll be the one that looks mega stressed lol

Pink hair pink bag goonies t-shirt on my lonesome . I'll be the one that looks mega stressed lol

I'll look out for you ! :dance:

my daughter and i are coming friday as we want to go to another event at olympia in the afternoon and then we will come to preview night to see where everything is and i want buy one more photoshoot for saturday and one auto on friday as i have lots to do on saturday and sunday at LFCC but my daughter also wants to go to go to victoria shopping mall before we go home by coach on the night x

Edited by guardianz

Will be trying my best to arrive around 7, wont mind standing around for a few hours if it means I get a low number for Christopher Lloyd and Karen Gillan...

Besides there will be you lot to chat to, or in worst scenario, I'll bring my PSP to entertain me ;)

So its my first time going to this event and I'm going on my own and was wondering if anyone would be so kind to meet up with me to guide me on my way :)

hey sweety is my second year here.

ill be wearing a vampire knight zero costume so wont be hard to spot!

i wouldnt mind if u wanted to hang out there.

i will be upgrading my ticket cause i neec to go in early so i should be there by 8:30

Edited by dreamsphere3

My original plan was to just go in at 11 but because of the new timetable I will have to upgrade the tickets, which I am not happy about. I Hope to be at the centre by around 8 but I worry about how big this que will be as I find it hard to stand very long. Looking forward to meeting u all though!

We will probably leave home at 7.30am on the Saturday, we are not overly fussed about getting there too early, we don't have any early shoots and we are there over 2 days, I have never been to LFCC before only CM, so I am probably under estimating how busy it will be!!

I have an early bird ticket so I will getting there for 8-8:30.

As a relative newcomer can anybody tell me what the queues are like for buying the photo shoots on the day are like?

I have already bought the ones I want that are on the website but I also want some that are only available on the day and my first one is at 9:30.

I have an early bird ticket so I will getting there for 8-8:30.

As a relative newcomer can anybody tell me what the queues are like for buying the photo shoots on the day are like?

I have already bought the ones I want that are on the website but I also want some that are only available on the day and my first one is at 9:30.

Last year the queues were quite long. Hopefully more people will have purchased their tickets from the online shop this year. It is not possible to predict how long the queues will be. The best thing you can do is to arrive as early as you can (or are willing to). Edited by 1of2