What autos/dedications did you get?

Kinggodzillak

Robert Patrick - "Say...that's a nice bike"

Hee. I couldn't even remember that one. I'd got, "He's a good-looking boy," in my head and that was it.

I got (in addition to my name):

Robert Englund: "From Willie, the good alien on V"

Gates McFadden: "All my best to you" (and a private joke on an auto to my dad)

Nicole de Boer/Robert Patrick: [variations on] "All the best!"

LeVar Burton: "Peace..."

Fredric Lehne: a heart (awww)

Met David Blue and he saw a personalisation from another SGU actor and wanted to try and beat it. He couldn't think of anything so asked if I was a Battlestar fan, to which I said yes. He told me he loves Battlestar so signed:

"To Chris:

So say we all

:)"

Kind of random to have a BSG quote on a Stargate print lol and he's such a great guest :YAHOO:

I also got:

Gates McFadden:

To Chris

LeVar Burton:

Chris

Peace...

Nicole de Boer:

To Chris

xo

That's all I met this weekend as a couple of guests I wanted to meet cancelled :D Still, was a good event and glad to have met those 4 guests :P

I don't really do dedications as sometimes especially on cast pics I think the picture can get a bit cluttered BUT I did treat myself to a Nicole personalised auto...

If you've seen Cube she plays a character called Leven a maths genius and gets annoyed when someone can't do maths and I completely fail at anything maths related so she wrote the following quote:

To Emma, "You suck at math!" Nicole xo

I only met David Blue but got 2 autographs 1 for me and one for my brother (both on different SGU stills .. I would have gotten a Moonlight one but the one they did have was very grainy and thin)

for mine I got " To Nik thank you for giving me your love I promise to cherish it (heart) david blue" :YAHOO:

for my brothers I got "To Steven happy birthday mate! (smileyface) David Blue"

David Blue: Will you show me around Perth? I'll pay! (I'd show him around for free!)

I also got: Two peas in a pod, Nat, Two peas in a pod (on my photo shoot)

Daniel Logan: SExy, we look good together (on my photo shoot)

James Phelps: Nice to meet you, Best Wishes (Nothing from Oliver...)

Dean Lennox Kelly: Lots of love

Christopher Ryan: Sontar-ha!

John Leeson: Tailways to Nat from K9 (Spoken as K9 which I loved)

LeVar Burton: Peace (it seems he wrote that for everyone)

Alex Kingston's assistant said no personalisations allowed, it would be nice to have. If I thought of it at the time I would have paid another £15 to have her put "To Kirstin" on it. Next time, bringing them the auto back to get my daughters name put on it..... :D I might sell the other picture I had on Ebay ;) .

Alex Kingston's assistant said no personalisations allowed, it would be nice to have. If I thought of it at the time I would have paid another £15 to have her put "To Kirstin" on it. Next time, bringing them the auto back to get my daughters name put on it..... :D I might sell the other picture I had on Ebay ;) .

This happened after an hour so when someone made the decison that the guest should stop personalising to make sure everyone could get an auto.

Before that point Alex was dedicating, adding comments for a load of people and clearly enjoying herself.

This happened after an hour so when someone made the decison that the guest should stop personalising to make sure everyone could get an auto.

Before that point Alex was dedicating, adding comments for a load of people and clearly enjoying herself.

Hope she comes back to another event, I will bring them back to get personalised messages on and hopefully have another costume for Kirstin by then. We waited to get the photoshoots back which it seems was a mistake, there was no queue as such, we were at the autograph queue at 3.30pm. Kirstin did enjoy it though, Alex Kingston spoke to her! Her friend just in front got "Hello Sweetie" on his.

Les Conrad - on ROTJ poster Signature and arrow pointing to Gamorrean Guard

Robert Patrick - on T2 poster "T-1000" and on my A3 " To Nadine All my best". They normally write my name on paper for the guest as Nadine isn't always a name people find easy to spell. But he said he'd have no problem with that as thats his mothers name :thumbup:

Fredric Lehne - on 10x8 "love the scorpions!" ... I have stretched ears and was wearing 18mm clear resin plugs with real scorpions inside them. We got chatting about Lost and how he thought spending the first 3 weeks lying on a beach in Hawaii pretending to be dead would be a doddle, until he realised that scorpions actually inhabit Hawaii and he had a close call with one crawling onto his neck while he was playing dead!

Kenny Baker - on 10x8 for me "To Nadine, Hello!" and on 10x8 for my friends "To The Peacocks, Hello!"

We were 2nd in the queue when Alex came back from her photoshoot and she was very apologetic at not being able to personalise. I was slightly gutted that she couldn't but at the end of the day I got to meet her and I had my photoshoot too. I have to say she is a stunningly beautiful lady :)

alex kinston,peace

daniel logan,join the darkside

chase masterson,with love,god bless you

gates mcfadden,best wishes

levar burton,peace

david warner,all the best

nigel planer,vegetable rights and peace!

robert englund,welcome to my nightmare-freddy krueger,

robert englund no 2,sleep kills!

john challis,heres to you

patrick murrey,best wishes

roger lloyd pack,added trigger after his name

robert patrick,to my friend derrick,all my best

robert patrick no 2,...say thats a nice BOOK!

Literally a last minute decision to get this signed along with my Supernatural Poster.. (I was actually at the cash desk!!) Needless to say, I am VERY happy!!!

(sorry if it's huge, uploading off the iPhone app)

a110a738.jpg

:dance:

Dont realy bother that much with complicated dedications anymore as they can clutter up the photo and signature as has been mentioned previously on this thread, but I did get the odd couple over the weekend.

Dean Lennox Kelly - "All the very best Butt" - Due to my Welsh roots!!!

Elpidia Carrillo - "Its blood was on the leaves" - Couldnt resist it!!!

Helen Atkinson Wood - "Happiness" - She's a BIG Ken Dodd Fan!!!

John Leeson - "Tailwags to............." - Aww. Nice!!!

Alex Kingston - "Hello Sweetie" - BUT she'd stopped personalising all together by the time we got to her!!!

Cheers guys for a great weekend :YAHOO:

i got some crackers :)

one on my glove saying robert englund one one side and F. Krueger on the other.

my shoes...robert englund one one, and freddy kruegar on the other,

and robert englund on me leg which is being tattooed tomorrow :)

248601_10150194872518323_509248322_7025336_5487528_n.jpg

255651_10150194872573323_509248322_7025337_8242670_n.jpg

Elpidia Carrillo:

She spelt my name wrong at first thinking it was 'Ricky'. I corrected her and she made a fuss of messing the sig up but I told her not to worry and that I liked her making a mistake cos it made the auto more 'natural and spotaneous' and not pre-arranged like the bog standard quote. I like my dedications to be made personally to ME as an individual and not a randomer. She asked if she should write in English but I suggested she write it in her own language (being more personal to her) and to write something special as a surprise for me when I Google the translation later when I got home. I had no clue what she was writing till I looked it up.

"RNicky. Gracias por el amora. Te quiero mucho mucho. Elipidia."

Edited by nicky

LeVar Burton - Peace

David Blue - Appreciate the comittment & dedication. I'm honored.

Gates McFadden - All my best

Nicole de Boer - Thanks for the hug! xo

Peter Shilton - Best wishes

Robert Patrick - All my best

I mentioned to David Blue that I worked for the NHS so he wrote;

Karen, you can look after me anyday. No.. seriously.. TJ has NO idea what she's doing!!

;) Love it! :lol: