marianna hill

fritzlang

did any star trek fans meet marianna hill today?

she was one person i would really like to have met,but i could only get to the con yesterday,so never got the chance to.if anyone has a photo of her at the event would love to see it.

Got the better looking pic from high plains drifted ie the one where her face is clearly visible, just pity it had Clint eastwood in it as more chance me riding the nxt 10 grand national winners naked than getting his sig. Anyhow nice lady whom I explained some the conventions of a western and for the price if a cup of tea would have sold me her daughter...........whom was v.gd looking :( :(

I met her, she was very nice. She seemed very disappointed when I said I didn't want to be in a photograph with her and her daughter but I explained that I get nervous, to which she replied that I shouldn't because she thinks I'm handsome. :YAHOO::P

I really wanted to meet her (mostly because of Batman and Star Trek, although her other credits are very, very good) but could only make it on the Saturday. Sounds like she was a really nice lady.

Excellent guest. Very friendly and well worth meeting.

Lots of people probably didn't get a chance to see her as she was only there for one day, so I'm sure she'd be popular at other shows in the future.

Having her at LFCC would be good, and I'm always happy to see any Trek TOS stars at any show.

I met her, she was very nice. She seemed very disappointed when I said I didn't want to be in a photograph with her and her daughter but I explained that I get nervous, to which she replied that I shouldn't because she thinks I'm handsome.:YAHOO::wub:

How come you were nervous nosfer?

I don't like having my photo taken at the best of times, but when I'm meeting actors from my favourite shows it gets 10 times worse. It doesn't help that at one of the first events I went to, a Doctor Who convention in North Wales, I asked someone to take a photo of me sitting next to Nicola Bryant. As he wasn't familiar with my camera he ended up taking the photo at just the wrong moment as I was trying to explain how the camera worked. Consequently Nicola looks lovely in the photo and I look terrible. It means I will only be in the photo if absolutely necessary (e.g. with Alex Kinston where I knew there was almost no chance of being able to take a photo when getting an autograph).

Got the better looking pic from high plains drifted ie the one where her face is clearly visible, just pity it had Clint eastwood in it as more chance me riding the nxt 10 grand national winners naked than getting his sig. Anyhow nice lady whom I explained some the conventions of a western and for the price if a cup of tea would have sold me her daughter...........whom was v.gd looking :wub::YAHOO:

Gosh was that her daughter. ...yes she was v good looking. Just like her mam was in 1966 in STar Trek.

I only went to see Ms Hill and wasn't disappointed.

TOS Star Trek guests are always great to see at Showmasters Events. Heres hoping Warp 10 comes off.