Nick Moran

Starbug

Been a fan for ages and when he was announced originally for ems i was over the moon so when i was told i was his assistant i actually jumped lol. Total gent soo funny and time for every single one of his fans, on par with charlie bewley when it comes to top guest, and anyone who knows me knows thats a big deal lol

Been a fan for ages and when he was announced originally for ems i was over the moon so when i was told i was his assistant i actually jumped lol. Total gent soo funny and time for every single one of his fans, on par with charlie bewley when it comes to top guest, and anyone who knows me knows thats a big deal lol

He's awesome! You did a great job Talie and thanks for taking the pic and all. Just checked the few pics I made but haven't caught you on them unfortunately, hope someone has pics of you beside Nick.

Pssst... OT: I got a few pics of Bewley when he was in Germany in Oct if you want them let me know.

Edited by Draco Malfoy

Nick was brilliant ! He was passing us with a cup of coffee and was delighted to stop and allow my son and I to have a photo taken with him. He then chatted for a while when I went for a signed photo as well.

sam0148g.th.jpg

Edited by enrohm1963

Great guy he was a really nice bloke. Spoke to him for a good five minutes or so as he was quiet. He was about to go for lunch and I was told come back later but then he said no it's fine. Wrote a really nice personalisation on my photo. :)

Thank you <3 haha was having the time of my life tbh!

That's good and a job is always much more fun when it's one you enjoy, and I think it's nicer for the guest too to have someone as bubbly beside them and all :)