Thank you

Draco Malfoy

Would love to thank the Crew on Saturday, you guys were awesome.

Also a BIG thank you to the lovely couple behind me in the queue of Robert Englund for snapping me, and the blonde lady that ran after me to hand me Robert's business card, thanks a lot.

Thanks to the guests without which these events weren't the same, especially (for me personally) Robert Englund, Nick Moran (YOU ROCK), Afshan Azad, Charlotte Skeoch , James and Oliver Phelps and Daniel Logan

and finally to the lovely new friends I made esp the Huffies, the Gryff and the two death eaters.

Saturday CM17 was def a much needed great day after all the rubbish I had in my life lately.

THANK YOU

I want to thank the following people

- James and Oliver Phelps for being really nice and talking to everyone :borg: And being prepared to stand up for photos :)

- All the Dr Who Cosplayers (I still don't know who you are!!) for having pictures with me, and also for saying hi everytime they saw me :) and to one of them, thanks for not acting freaked out when my mum grabbed you and asked for a photo XD

- The crew for being helpful :(:D

- My mum for asking cosplayers for photos with me - I was too shy! XD

- The stall that sold me the Jasper T Shirt I'd wanted but couldn't get because they didn't ship it to the Uk :D

Thanks to the crew that made my sisters first ''con'' special, especially Kelly (pooks) and the lady who was Sir Stirling Moss' guest assistant on Sat.

Other thanks go to the crew for Tony Head's signing area for letting me get my photo shoot signed at couple of mins to 5 & thanks to Tony for agreeing - made my day! Also thanks to the guy at photo area A with the sea sheperd beanie (don't know any of your names - sorry).

Thanks to all cosplayers we all had pics with & of course to the guests we met :)

I'd like to say:

Thanks to Olly in the bar for being so damn nice to us drunk lot on Saturday night, even when someone tried on his shoes

I'd like to thank everyone that tuned up on the newbie meet, never something I have 'organised' been a sucess!!! Karen, Lily, WarriorChick, Paul, Derrick, Lenore and the others at the end of the table, and Jemma for comin back to say hi at 12!!

I'd like to say thanks to the twins, David Blue, Robert E, Jason Watkins and Levar for being so damn nice and making it worthwhile.

Bring on the LFCC!!!!

I'd like to say a BIG thankyou to the organisers and volunteers. You have made my first Collectormania very enjoyable and a wonderful start to my two week holiday.

Thanks to all the guests I met - Daniel Logan, David Blue, The Phelps twins, Nigel Planer, Christopher Ryan, Kenny Baker, David Warner, Dean Lennox Kelly, LeVar Burton, Alex Kingston, Peter Davison, Joh Leeson, Colin Baker and Anthony Head. They were all wonderful.

Lastly, thanks to all that I talked to in the lines waiting for autographs and photos. You were all great to chat with while passing the time

People thought I was nuts coming all the way over from Perth, Aus, but I had an absolute blast over the two days and will hopefully come back for another Showmasters event one day. :lol:

I'd like to thank everyone that tuned up on the newbie meet, never something I have 'organised' been a sucess!!! Karen, Lily, WarriorChick, Paul, Derrick, Lenore and the others at the end of the table, and Jemma or comin back to say hi at 12!!

I had an awesome meeting you to Alison. Thanks for organising the meet up. I made some great new friends. :D

Edited by Warriorschick

great event, not over yet ;-)

crew were fantastic as always, very friendly and helpful,

guests were great, alex was so lovely, I loved her before, If its possible i love her even more now. I even did 3 autos!! and considered going back for more with her! :lol::D , what a beautiful & lovely & fantastic woman

please bring alex back!!!

think thats 10 photo shoots down, 4 to go? ive lost count, would of been more but had about 7 guest cancel lol,

great event, thanks jason, mark, stuart and all the crew! and the fantastic guests

Edited by timelord81r

Thanks to all at Showmasters for another amazing event! A special thank you to Malcolm the photographer - generally I don't particularly enjoy having my photo taken, but I'm really pleased with the way my photoshoot with Alex Kingston turned out. Along with my photoshoot with Scott Bakula from LFACC a couple of years ago it is one of my favourite photos! :thumbup:

I also would like to thank all the crew for being so helpful :thumbup::thumbup: ,I was a bit late going to the Nicole De Boer photo shoot and when I arrived she had just left but a member of the crew went to look for her and she came back for the photoshoot :gorgeous: also thank you for a great line up and I look forward to next year that falls on my birthday. :borg::borg:

thank you to all the showmasters people for making it all possible

thank you to malcolm the photographer,for his singing and his stories about his chickens!

and a big thank you to robert patrick for making my weekend-top bloke.

I realised I forgot to thank the lady selling Star Trek photos in the Dealers Room. She had a hard time understanding why I wanted a Deep Space 9 group shot which didn't have Terry Farell in it ("What's wrong with Terry Farrell?" - "Nothing's wrong with her, it's just that she's not here."), but she managed to find a suitable Season 7 photo which I then got signed by Nicole. :thumbup:

Big thank-you (again as ever!) to Jason and all the extremely hardworking crew (esp. the guy with the sea-shepherd beanie on PhotoshootA who was lovely and organised for the chaos that was Alex's shoot) and to all the guest who were all fabulous with special mention to David Blue for my Birthday hug and the drawings on my friend's daughter's hands (she is refusing to shower by the way LOL) and the fab couple with the most gorgeous 10th Doctor baby in the Alex queue

I'd like to thank everyone at Showmasters and the crew for making a great weekend for us all to enjoy.

Thanks to the guests that I met too, David Blue, Nicole de Boer, LeVar Burton and Gates McFadden, who were all great :lol:

And thanks to Buydezignmodels for selling me such a nice alien model.

To anyone else that I met on Sunday, thanks for the chats :freak2:

and all the extremely hardworking crew (esp. the guy with the sea-shepherd beanie on PhotoshootA who was lovely and organised for the chaos that was Alex's shoot)

yer the crew were fantastic as always, he is very good with organising queues and is also very helpful to ppl.

all the crew were great, some very nice women also :lol:

p.s I think 1of2 needs to start crewing!

Thanks to the Showmasters crew and the photographers.

Thanks to the guests I met, Robert Patrick and Nigel Planer for giving up their time to attend and chat.

A huge thanks to the lovely man who donated me a lower autograph ticket number for Robert- Without you I would've had to have left without giving Robert a card I'd made as I had to get home quickly to pack for moving. If you read this- I owe you a drink at the next one!