HARRY POTTER LONDON CONVENTION

Hp101

Please please there's never been an official one or one that I'm aware off there's hundreds and hundreds thousands.... That would come please show masters have a Harry potter one please...........................................................................................................................................

Showmasters have tried running a Harry Potter convention called Muggle Mayhem. Just have a look at this section if you want to know more: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showforum=210

Unfortunately the second one was canceleld due to lack of ticket sales. So personally I think they'll wait a while until trying again.

Thanks

Any chance you could ask the organisers to do another one it could be on July 15 th - 17th when the film gets released and it could be called deathly hallows convention or something lol

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

There are still many HP fans, and a lot would love a con, so I like Michalel Killer's idea. Always worth a try, can't be more than a no. Also a lot of actors that have been too expensive or hard to get back then are available now and many don't have any acting careers at the moment, so I'd guess they'd attend a con. It's a shame to see that at neither Collectormania nor LFCC any HP guests have been invited this year at all so far, and there were hardly any previously. A few of the actors are in other projects as well now so sure it would be worth, and affordable inviting them. I can't see how they wouldn't be willing, or even loving to do them here.