arnie - the impersonator

fritzlang

saw the arnie terminator guy at the con today.....this guy is hilarious....he has the voice to a T.

today was the first time i have seen him without his arnie mask on and out of character.hes great fun and always makes me laugh at the conventions.

nice one arnie!! :thumbup:

He was on Britain's got talent - I was behind him in the queue for Robert Patrick and I heard him telling Robert about it and what channel it was on and Robert said he thought he was very cool and would watch it.

He Will Be On BGT Tomorrow aswell finding out if he gets through, although some of us already know... haha... plus he is also on monday apparently... This man is soo down to earth and genuinely funny

I met him at EMS London in November and he is a very genuine nice guy... I didn't know he was like a proper impersonator but loved the costume and he had the voice and accent down do a T. Shame I missed him at CM17... must have been blind LOL

• Moderators

He scared me so much! I was working with Levar on Saturday, and trying to control my queue and he appeared from no where right in front of me and it made me jump so badly! Then he started following me around and I ended up throwing another member of the crew at him cus I was so scared! Hahaha, he looked awesome though, but too scary for me! xD