Photo Thread

Richie Rich

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Blushes* that would be me! *Waves* I've been a bit of a forum luker for a few years now but I've made a promise to myself to pop in more often and ACTUALLY post things! Thank you to everyone for the positive feedback on my costume from today! Was my first time cosplaying and I was nervous as hell BUT I was not cold! Musta been the adrenaline or something! If anyone else has piccies I'd love to see! Didn't really have anywhere to store a camera today! lol

I have a couple of you, but don't get back home till Tuesday night to go through my photos.

I *think* I've added you on twitter, otherwise my email is in my profile.

*Blushes* that would be me! *Waves* I've been a bit of a forum luker for a few years now but I've made a promise to myself to pop in more often and ACTUALLY post things! Thank you to everyone for the positive feedback on my costume from today! Was my first time cosplaying and I was nervous as hell BUT I was not cold! Musta been the adrenaline or something! If anyone else has piccies I'd love to see! Didn't really have anywhere to store a camera today! lol

You looked great! Great first costume! And Yeah, it wasn't that cold!

No one get any of Dean Lennox Kelly?

Otherwise all great photos! :D

I did but I'm way too tired to try and work out how to upload my pics ~ sorry!!!!

What I can say though is he was fantastic, really chatty and thoroughly amusing with everyone he met, I even overheard one person complain that ''urgh he's talking to everyone'' bloody crazy if you ask me!! I loved the fact that he took the time to have a chat and a joke with everyone!!!

Not to mention he is gorgeous :YAHOO:

ARGH! Stupid not having enough money for travel! :P

Aww! He does sound absolutely wonderful, thank you! :)

Err.. no personalisations, Timelord! :YAHOO:

Wouldn't write 'spoilers' on mine.. :P 'Not Allowed'

I'm guessing that personalisations were allowed at first but when they realised the sheer volume of people who wanted to meet Alex they had to restrict it in order to ensure that as many people as possible got to meet her.

I had a fantastic time yesterday. Thank you so much to all the people who dressed up. I got my photo taken with lots of you, and it really made the whole day much more enjoyable.

Saw about 200 Dr who's, and some of them blew me away.

THANK YOU :thumbup:

My photos can be found here

I may have got a bit Nicole happy but she was so lovely and friendly!

And doing posed photos, which she wasn't doing on Saturday. :thumbup:

To be fair, Nicole seemed a lot busier on Saturday than on Sunday, but I can understand your frustration.

I had a fantastic time on the Saturday and Sunday. Had a great photograph with Robert Englund. I was dressed as Freddy on the Saturday and had my photograph taken with quite a few people so check out my link below as you maybe on it :-)

http://s1090.photobucket.com/albums/i376/s...tar0/?start=all

Stevestar0: You were AWESOME as Freddy and I had my pic taken with you too, cool to see some of the shots you did with peepz and LOVE your pic with Robert... he's truly ace!

EVERYONE: Great photos, thanks for sharing :0)

And doing posed photos, which she wasn't doing on Saturday. :angry:

To be fair, Nicole seemed a lot busier on Saturday than on Sunday, but I can understand your frustration.

Well I really only went to the show for Nicole. The picture with her when i'm not 'trilled' was taken on the Saturday in the afternoon, as far as I could see she had no signs up saying no posed or I wouldn't have asked, and I spent a while talking to her before I asked anyway as she was really quiet.

I had a photoshoot with her on the Sunday which I was always going to buy anyway and after that I went with my friend to meet her as he wanted her auto and I only asked her for a candid shot of herself to which she replied "Do you want one with me? I know there was the one earlier (she remembered me from the photoshoot) but I can do another one.." And she came out from behind the table and had another picture with me and let me have a candid one of her as well!

Also I know many people have said she was really quiet and not very talkative but did you ask her any questions? She was very chatty to me and my friends and because she was quiet we asked her loads. She also saw me in the dealer area on Sunday before the photo shoot and said "nice spots" to me and smiled. She made my weekend.

Nice! All you needed was Nicole to be in Trill make-up for the photo.

I agree Nicole is friendly (and lovely :angry: ). Like you say, she is quiet initially but once you start talking to her she is very chatty.

woo hoo!!! I was there yesterday (sunday)

and i only went for one person...Robert Englund. It was my very first collectormania and im hooked!

Spent £75 on Robert, i had my glove signed, my wedding shoes which im wearing next year (NOES themed) and the top part of my leg.

he is so damn hilarious! all he did was tell storied all day LOL, he loved my cupcakes, and took one out of the box to eat straight away!, and when i asked him to sign my leg straight away he jumped up and came round the table to me and said 'its a dirty job but someone gotta do it!'....to which the whole queue laughed LOL

, as i sheepishly pulled half of my ass out to get my leg signed a ton of camera flashes went off and he got up and said, all these people have a picture of your ass PMSL.

so if anyone actually DOES have a picture of my ass....can i have it please? LOL i didnt manage to get a good one of him actually signin it!

and i completed my mission by getting a cupcake to the photoshoot...he just took charge n said 'im going to lick it' and preceded to tongue the life out of it which got everyone laughing again LOL

then i was having another pose so i grabbed the cupcake and shoved it on the blade of my glove to which he said 'o thats funny!' and we put our gloves together.

the whole day was the most awesome day ever all because of Robert he is just so damn amazing!!!

heres a few pics so far and i will post the photoshoot ones when i get them through the post :)

eeeekkkk it was awesome thanks everybody! xx

BTW> the ladies on the organizing stand REALLY need to loosen their knickers....they were so stressed and you could tell if something wasnt quite done the way they wanted the were about to rip someones eyeballs out LOL

247566_10150194871093323_509248322_7025322_1734705_n.jpg

249881_10150194871208323_509248322_7025323_5330713_n.jpg

248141_10150194871328323_509248322_7025324_4757499_n.jpg

me looking very nervous...which i was!

telling stories :)

249831_10150194871483323_509248322_7025325_4971404_n.jpg

signing my mate paddys book:

249791_10150194871833323_509248322_7025329_564781_n.jpg

signing my glove :)

252496_10150194871888323_509248322_7025330_7646468_n.jpg

signing my shoes:

249576_10150194872093323_509248322_7025332_5169131_n.jpg

cupcakes!

249301_10150194872348323_509248322_7025334_300015_n.jpg

few more:

on nom nom!

247811_10150194872428323_509248322_7025335_7268638_n.jpg

stick your name there :) lol

248601_10150194872518323_509248322_7025336_5487528_n.jpg

getting this tattooed over tomorrow!:

255651_10150194872573323_509248322_7025337_8242670_n.jpg

Also I know many people have said she was really quiet and not very talkative but did you ask her any questions? She was very chatty to me and my friends and because she was quiet we asked her loads. She also saw me in the dealer area on Sunday before the photo shoot and said "nice spots" to me and smiled. She made my weekend.

I wish I'd gone to meet Nicole now. Everyone says how great she was and I had her on my "maybe" list but I'd already spent more than I intended to.

But you're right, you can't always expect the guest to initiate a conversation. Some do but I always try to think up something to ask about, even if it's at the last minute. Do a bit of research too to get some ideas. With Gates McFadden for example, I'd read something interesting about how she got the part in TNG and asked her if it was true. It started a nice little amusing conversation.

I asked LeVar Burton if he felt TNG had run it's course before it ended and had a great chat about some things he thought they could have done to carry it on a bit longer. Just something a little different.

Maybe that's why some people think some guests are quiet or not so great. They're meeting so many people each day it really helps if you can ask something first.

hey nuttymummy i saw you having your photo's done AWESOME made me laugh lots i was a few peeps behing you in the Q, also WOW i love your cupcakes they are amazing. wasnt robert just THE BEST hope he comes back soon ish :angry: