Photo Thread

Richie Rich

*Blushes* that would be me! *Waves* I've been a bit of a forum luker for a few years now but I've made a promise to myself to pop in more often and ACTUALLY post things! Thank you to everyone for the positive feedback on my costume from today! Was my first time cosplaying and I was nervous as hell BUT I was not cold! Musta been the adrenaline or something! If anyone else has piccies I'd love to see! Didn't really have anywhere to store a camera today! lol

Hi Leanne - were you wearing a red t-shirt, jeans and boots on saturday? I MAY have talked to you on Saturday when we were getting blown about by the wind, waiting to go into photo shoot A, but then again, it was probably someone completely different!

Edited by The Prisoner

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@nuttymummy - thanks for your tantalising pic of you lady hump :clap:

PMSL, i will have another one soon, just got back from having it tattooed! looks awesome but full of blood at the mo LOL

Nuttymummy, your encounter with Robert sounds hilarious. Sounds like it was everything you wanted it to be!

o it was just totally awesome! I heard tons of stories of how when he played 'demon freddy' the make-up seized up on his face and they spent hours n hours scrubbing it off only to apply normal freddy make-up over raw skin which hurt alot!, he just told tons of stories the whole time! LOL and the comments i got from him about the cupcakes, and signing my leg, and the shoes etc, will be something i never forget.....i thought once id seen him i could check it off my to-do list....but now i want to see him again! LOL

ravenmedia i was in the photoshoot queue when you had your robert englund one done......and how much moving about with the gloves did he make you do! LOL it was like 'a little higher, a little closer, a little lower' LOL

The whole "no posed photos" thing did annoy me a fair amount yesterday. All of the guests I personally met, bar 1, were repeat guests and had done at least 2 shows before, if not more. And they had all done over the table photo shots until the photoshoots came in.

John DeLancie had NO signs up, and I was the only person in the queue to see him, and I asked and he seemed embarrassed to say "I've been told I can't as we're plugging the photoshoots". I never ask if a sign is up, but there was NO sign behind him. I wouldn't have asked as it's embarrassing for me to be told no!

I Agree totally It is not the guests but the crew trying to plug the photo shoots to get more revenue. There was NO SIGN on Johns De Lancie wall and he seemed disapointed he was told no to my photo. I personaly will never ever pay for a photoshoot as only want the autos it is just a nice momento of the day when you can get a photo of your idol with you in the surroudings with your item you got their auto on.

Rob your Alex Kingston hug pic is so awesome! She's just smooshed against you!!

I now officially hate him! lol

I know how you feel Timelord, I'm jealous of someone who has an awesome smooshed picture with Nicole!

1of2 has one of those with nicole! and alex, ********************************

I Agree totally It is not the guests but the crew trying to plug the photo shoots to get more revenue. There was NO SIGN on Johns De Lancie wall and he seemed disapointed he was told no to my photo. I personaly will never ever pay for a photoshoot as only want the autos it is just a nice momento of the day when you can get a photo of your idol with you in the surroudings with your item you got their auto on.

I have personally no idea what this is about, as crew I've never ever been told to do this and it's not really showmasters way, they encourage over the table shots if time permits.

Every time someone wants a photo with a guest I stand up and take it, twice sometimes just incase, so to suggest the crew are doing this is a tad unfair, that one person may have just been told something different or have another reason for doing so, the crew would never try and stop someone from getting an over the table shot unless there was a 100% legit reason

Edited by Talie

Thanks as usual to all the crew who took the photos for me.

Saturday

Nick Moran

meandnickmoran.jpg

Jill Curzon

meandjillcurzon.jpg

Christopher Ryan

meandchristopherryan.jpg

Nigel Planer

meandnigelplaner.jpg

Jason Watkins

meandjasonwatkins.jpg

Helen Atkinson Wood