Photo Thread

Richie Rich

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corey Feldman coming to LFCC would be amazing, I missed him at CM a few years ago so getting the opportunity to meet him now would be fantastic :)

That would be brilliant!

I did get to meet him at CM and he was fab - really nice guy. Fingers crossed

goody!

wheres the best place to find out about guest announcements? i have all the pages on facebook...but they dont always announce them on there i.e the most important ROBERT ENGLUND!

i know the forum is good for that, but sometimes i forget to check and before you know it ive missed loads! LOL

Did Rob Englund not do posed table photos then, or have I missed some? Can't believe I missed this event :(

I can confirm that it was no posed photography on the Sunday.

I can say without a doubt he was not doing posed photos at the desk all weekend.

Michelle

a question whilst im here......as this was my first one i know nothing about how it works etc. Roughly when do we find out the dates of the next event? Im a cake decorator and i get booked up WAY in advance (have orders for next year already) so it would be good to know which dates i should keep available just incase theres more awesome guests. im gutted i cant make LFCC this year because Warwick is there...and i LOVED Willow!!! I dont have any memorabilia to sign....but hes still so cool!

Like QS said the best place is the forum, everything (inc updates and changes) gets announced here first. Just keep an eye on the front page for new events popping up. As for Warwick Davis, he's been a regular at SM cons for years, I'm sure he'll be back again if you miss him this time.

Heh, I think I chatted to you and Michael (I didn't get either of your names) in a photoshoot queue as well; are you from Aberdeen? If that was you, I have to confess that I didn't recognize you in the Babydoll outfit at all... [/senile]

Yip, that was me :) and I don't blame you for not recognising me I spoke to so many people that most started to blur together as everyone was so super nice to meet!

I had a chat with him in the queue for the Alex shoot, nice bloke. Didn't grab his details though, figured I'd run into him again later in the day but it didn't happen. Could you pass along my fb to him? http://on.fb.me/iFwTm4

Have done - I'll also tell him that he needs to get on here as he's planing on coming to LFCC as well :)

Got my Sunday photoshoots today!

AlexKingstonandIreduced.jpg

AnthonyHeadandIreduced.jpg

So happy!

Heh, I think I chatted to you and Michael (I didn't get either of your names) in a photoshoot queue as well; are you from Aberdeen? If that was you, I have to confess that I didn't recognize you in the Babydoll outfit at all... [/senile]

Yip, that was me :) and I don't blame you for not recognising me I spoke to so many people that most started to blur together as everyone was so super nice to meet!

Ahaha, cool. :D

Edited by CosmicAvatar

Thank you Queen Sindel... of course that's cool, and thank you figaros for being here so quick and taking it... really didn't want to stretch the forum like that but it's just quickest and easiest that way LOL. No problem at all too and thanks to the mods too :)

Thank you both, and Draco was really nice of you to post it and send to me. It was really interesting photo because of the angle it was taken!

LL&P

:D

has anyone any photos of darren morfitt? couldnt take any as my camera was f****d

Yep. Should have mine up on FB either tomorrow or monday once get away from work

cool can you let me know if your posting them on FB's collectormania or your now pages? and how i might find you

cant find pages, dunno if you only left them up for a little while or is it your facebook settings?????

please please will you post them again will you? cant believe i couldnt take them myself!!!

Edited by rosie727

Now that I am finally back in Aus, I got a chance to scan my photo shoot pics.

BTW, I had an awesome time and will make the effort to fly over for another event soon.

DavidBlue1.jpg

The awesome David Blue

DanielLogan1.jpg

Daniel Logan

AnthonyHead1.jpg

Anthony Head

PhelpsTwins1-1.jpg

Oliver and James Phelps

AlexKingston1.jpg

Alex Kingston

PeterDavison1.jpg

Peter Davison

ColinBaker1.jpg

Colin Baker

NigelPlaner1-1.jpg

Nigel Planer

Edited by Warriorschick

Nuttymummy........ass looks great with Robert's signature :D

This picture you took is the back of my chrome dome and that's my sons arm:

249831_10150194871483323_509248322_7025325_4971404_n.jpg

And yes you're right, Robert was telling us about a movie he'd been watching on cable TV and recommended we track it down and watch it, he was acting out a quick scene.........

This was the third time I'd met Robert and I have to say he is always a pleasure to talk to, a great guy!

My son with Robert:

397301749.jpg