Photo Thread

Richie Rich

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do I upload pictures?

You will need to upload your photo/s to an image hosting site like Photobucket*. Then copy the IMG code (listed below the photo) for the photo and include it as part of your post.

*other image hosting sites are available

How do I upload pictures?

You will need to upload your photo/s to an image hosting site like Photobucket*. Then copy the IMG code (listed below the photo) for the photo and include it as part of your post.

*other image hosting sites are available

Thanks for your help.

DSCF5330.jpg

We got chatting in the queue for Chase Masterston photos, with that Northern Irish chappie. I kept bumping into him throughout the weekend but never got his name either! :cylon:

His name was Michael :) I think he's added me on Facebook so you should be able to find him through me on there!

*Blushes* that would be me! *Waves* I've been a bit of a forum luker for a few years now but I've made a promise to myself to pop in more often and ACTUALLY post things! Thank you to everyone for the positive feedback on my costume from today! Was my first time cosplaying and I was nervous as hell BUT I was not cold! Musta been the adrenaline or something! If anyone else has piccies I'd love to see! Didn't really have anywhere to store a camera today! lol

Hi Leanne - were you wearing a red t-shirt, jeans and boots on saturday? I MAY have talked to you on Saturday when we were getting blown about by the wind, waiting to go into photo shoot A, but then again, it was probably someone completely different!

Yes, that was me! Had almost as many comments about that WonderWoman t-shirt as I did my Babydoll costume lol. I spent most of my Saturday in the wind tunnel that was the photoshoot area! :)

Some really great pictures here guys, keep them coming! Lack of internet is stopping me from uploading my own at the moment (I'm at my mums for the night and forgot the camera cable - doh!) will post a link when they're up though!

So glad I finally got to meet the man himself.

He was such a Nice guy and he loved my Makeup, which made my day.

(He also signed my Home-made Glove -Very Happy)

251724_10150182728700060_500395059_6898583_1549041_n.jpg

www.facebook.com/UndeadMousey

Valtharen, I remember the photograph us three Freddy's had lol. This is the photograph :-)

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i376/s...r0/DSCF4451.jpg

Fantastic photos everyone!!

well i had it done...now tattooed forever, and im loving it!

251716_10150196560208323_509248322_7043317_6222774_n.jpg

Ive seen one set of pictures from the people who were queued behind me taking pics of my butt LOL, anyone else have any? there were a ton of flashes going off behind me n i loved how Robert said 'all these people have a picture of your ass' LMAO

We got chatting in the queue for Chase Masterston photos, with that Northern Irish chappie. I kept bumping into him throughout the weekend but never got his name either! :o

His name was Michael :) I think he's added me on Facebook so you should be able to find him through me on there!

Cool! I have added you both! Just need to install my scanner so I can start uploading pics! :-)

Fantastic photos everyone!!

well i had it done...now tattooed forever, and im loving it!

Looks great. :P

We got chatting in the queue for Chase Masterston photos, with that Northern Irish chappie. I kept bumping into him throughout the weekend but never got his name either! :o

*Blushes* that would be me! *Waves* I've been a bit of a forum luker for a few years now but I've made a promise to myself to pop in more often and ACTUALLY post things! Thank you to everyone for the positive feedback on my costume from today! Was my first time cosplaying and I was nervous as hell BUT I was not cold! Musta been the adrenaline or something! If anyone else has piccies I'd love to see! Didn't really have anywhere to store a camera today! lol

Hi Leanne - were you wearing a red t-shirt, jeans and boots on saturday? I MAY have talked to you on Saturday when we were getting blown about by the wind, waiting to go into photo shoot A, but then again, it was probably someone completely different!

Yes, that was me! Had almost as many comments about that WonderWoman t-shirt as I did my Babydoll costume lol. I spent most of my Saturday in the wind tunnel that was the photoshoot area! :)

Heh, I think I chatted to you and Michael (I didn't get either of your names) in a photoshoot queue as well; are you from Aberdeen? If that was you, I have to confess that I didn't recognize you in the Babydoll outfit at all... [/senile]

thanks Tina! its a little tender today but nothing too bad :)

and i agree with your sig...COREY FELDMAN!!!! such huge crush in goonies! :)

:D

I was talking to Corey Feldman on Twitter a few weeks ago, he said he'd love to come to LFCC and will "look into it" :thumbup::D I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

We got chatting in the queue for Chase Masterston photos, with that Northern Irish chappie. I kept bumping into him throughout the weekend but never got his name either! :D

I had a chat with him in the queue for the Alex shoot, nice bloke. Didn't grab his details though, figured I'd run into him again later in the day but it didn't happen. Could you pass along my fb to him? http://on.fb.me/iFwTm4

Hi Draco!

That's me in that picture of yours with Keegan!! I absolutely love it! Can I obtain it from you without the tag and at its original res, if possible? Let me know what contact info you'd like :D

Thank you in advance!

You got it. Here it is.

PICTURE REMOVED BY QS

Sorry for the delay, not been online LOL. If it doesn't work for you to take it off here just post an email addy and I'll email it :0)

LOVE the photos Talie :0)

Hi Draco, thanks for the AWESOME comment lol. Believe it or not I put that costume together within 1 week and got it before I even knew Robert Englund was going to be there. Once I found out he was I thought there was no way I was going to miss it!

Quite a few people wanted a pic with me and I was happy to oblige, it was the first time I got dressed up at a Collectormania event but it was well worth it and it was also great putting a smile on people's faces.

The pic with Robert is ace, talk about a role reversal for him lol. Plus it added a bit of humour, glad to share it on here :-)

Welcome, only speaking the truth as always :0) I was thinkin that... he had a lil role reversal LOL the pic is really ace. So glad you did dress up... Freddy Krueger ftw! hehe Are you attending LFCC too?

thanks Tina! its a little tender today but nothing too bad :)

and i agree with your sig...COREY FELDMAN!!!! such huge crush in goonies! :)

:cylon:

I was talking to Corey Feldman on Twitter a few weeks ago, he said he'd love to come to LFCC and will "look into it" :thumbup::D I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

[/color]

WOOHOO AWESOME!!! I love Corey since Stand by Me.... would be ace to meet him.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Hi Draco!

That's me in that picture of yours with Keegan!! I absolutely love it! Can I obtain it from you without the tag and at its original res, if possible? Let me know what contact info you'd like ;)

Thank you in advance!

You got it. Here it is. Let me know when you have it and I can remove it again so the Forum isn't that stretched ;-) Sorry for the delay, not been online LOL. If it doesn't work for you to take it off here just post an email addy and I'll email it :0)

We're good, thank you so much Draco! All received and downloaded, you can remove it now lol thank you again x :YAHOO:

Thank you Queen Sindel... of course that's cool, and thank you figaros for being here so quick and taking it... really didn't want to stretch the forum like that but it's just quickest and easiest that way LOL. No problem at all too and thanks to the mods too :)

Thought I'd post this cause I think its the coolest autograph I've ever gotten! He said he'd never seen anything like it before, which I was a bit surprised at too!

Robert Patrick (+me!):

5782857080_a7ef693d3d_z.jpg

thats really cool

Geeeeeenius. :(

THATS COOOL :)

Looks great. :WAVE:

Thank-you! xx

I was talking to Corey Feldman on Twitter a few weeks ago, he said he'd love to come to LFCC and will "look into it" B):WAVE: I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

ooo goody! though I cant make LFCC this year due to lots of cake orders so tell him to make it next year! LOL

i loved how Robert said 'all these people have a picture of your ass' LMAO

...and now your ass has Robert's name written all over it.

LOL yeah which is just totally cool! his PA was just totally amazed by everything LOL she loved my NOES shoes, she loved the cupcakes, and then she couldnt believe i was getting tattooed LOL so much so i think i came away with one more autograph than i should have done.......BUT it was Robert who left two autographs on my shoes...i only thought i was going to get one! LOL

a question whilst im here......as this was my first one i know nothing about how it works etc. Roughly when do we find out the dates of the next event? Im a cake decorator and i get booked up WAY in advance (have orders for next year already) so it would be good to know which dates i should keep available just incase theres more awesome guests. im gutted i cant make LFCC this year because Warwick is there...and i LOVED Willow!!! I dont have any memorabilia to sign....but hes still so cool!

I was talking to Corey Feldman on Twitter a few weeks ago, he said he'd love to come to LFCC and will "look into it" :lol::P I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

ooo goody! though I cant make LFCC this year due to lots of cake orders so tell him to make it next year! LOL

Lol, He was telling me he wants to do something in the UK for his 40th birthday (and planning on doing different things in different cities all month), and told me LFCC would be perfect for it. He was online this morning but missed him, so I've asked if there's any update yet. :D