star trek - TOS girls

fritzlang

There was this one girl who I think was wearing a blue Star Trek outfit on Saturday, but I'm not entirely sure as she was wearing a jacket over it. She had short dark hair and was hanging around with a whole squad of girls in similar dresses. She wore a pair of seriously cool, tough lookin boots, and a blue, yellow and white scarf. Anyway, she was STUNNING! I think I may have just fallen in love. Saw her again on Sunday while waiting to go into the show and she looked every bit as gorgeous as the day before.

(oh yeah, she was sitting on the top deck of the bus, right in the front seat while leaving the show on Sat. so if you're here, feel free to say hello)

Edited by The Prisoner

That would be myself and my friends trooping the TOS look. And The Prisoner, it's so understandable that you have fallen in love with our Science Officer, she's extremely lovely! I don't have any good photos myself but when I get some through from the other girls I'll put some of the best up for you :) Shouldn't be too long.

OH and David Blue took a great one of us, so if you want to see that, get tweeting him ;-)

#trekbabes

Edited by ann+sara+emma+dani

There was this one girl who I think was wearing a blue Star Trek outfit on Saturday, but I'm not entirely sure as she was wearing a jacket over it. She had short dark hair and was hanging around with a whole squad of girls in similar dresses. She wore a pair of seriously cool, tough lookin boots, and a blue, yellow and white scarf. Anyway, she was STUNNING! I think I may have just fallen in love. Saw her again on Sunday while waiting to go into the show and she looked every bit as gorgeous as the day before.

(oh yeah, she was sitting on the top deck of the bus, right in the front seat while leaving the show on Sat. so if you're here, feel free to say hello)

I may know which one you are on about. If so I have a picture taken on my phone (In a non-stalker scenario) uploaded to my facebook feel free to add me and browse, its always nice getting to know people from these events

Karl White (My facebook dp is of 2 characters from the muppets dressed like Cyclops and Wolverine)

I think I may have been the one in the Kirk colours. I was wearing a dress version of the green wrap shirt with a torn sleeve and a bloody shoulder. It was great to see so many good Trek costumes that day!

jqiyr4.png

ETA pic of costume, though from last years LFCC, as I didn't take any pictures at this con.

Edited by MisJ
  • Like 1

It was nice (and quite astonishing) too see so many attractive girls getting into cosplay. It has really opened my eyes to get me in shape and hopefully next year come in costume as well x

Here's one of us with a Klingon and a borg (amazing costumes!):

trekbabes2.jpg

and here's a group shot

trekbabes.jpg

Second Picture - 2nd from the right... OMG Stunning, need I say more?

That would be myself and my friends trooping the TOS look. And The Prisoner, it's so understandable that you have fallen in love with our Science Officer, she's extremely lovely! I don't have any good photos myself but when I get some through from the other girls I'll put some of the best up for you :) Shouldn't be too long.

OH and David Blue took a great one of us, so if you want to see that, get tweeting him ;-)

#trekbabes

Hope you all enjoyed the weekend! Does your science officer visit these parts of the web at all?

Thank you very much. If you would be so kind as to pass on my facebook details too would be nice to meet up with some Cosplayers to help with ideas and such, and also to meet people with similar intrests... There aren't many people like that around me lol :rolleyes:

Once again

Many Thanks

Karl White (obv thats my name on facebook too, my dp will be either 2 of the muppets dressed like x-men or me next to B.A. Baracus from CM17)

I am posting this around as people may appreciate this...

Hi guys, Having met an awesome amount of people on here I have decided to arrange a gathering.

It is to take place on Saturday 9th July (There's a reason for this) I have spoken to a couple of people from this forum and we are agreed. This is my proposal

We all arrange to meet at London Kings Cross at a certain time in the morning to allow for getting to LFCC all chill out together for the day (either in costume or not depending how you feel) and we just have fun, do what we want there and then after we are all done (and not before) we shall go for a nice meal, I can (will if you want me to) book a table at a restaurant chosen by majority, book everything and let everyone know of costing, hopefully as a group booking we can get discount, I will endevour to do my best to barter.

So just to re-itterate I am offering to organise a mass gathering of all us fans to meet in London and got to LFCC TOGETHER then go for a meal afterwards, all you guys have to do is let me know if you want to come and agree where to go, I will sort the rest out

Please let me know if you are interested as I want to get all booked ASAP

Many Regards

Karl White

(Either Facebook me or send me a PM for my number or details to help with organising)

I am posting this around as people may appreciate this...

Hi guys, Having met an awesome amount of people on here I have decided to arrange a gathering.

It is to take place on Saturday 9th July (There's a reason for this) I have spoken to a couple of people from this forum and we are agreed. This is my proposal

We all arrange to meet at London Kings Cross at a certain time in the morning to allow for getting to LFCC all chill out together for the day (either in costume or not depending how you feel) and we just have fun, do what we want there and then after we are all done (and not before) we shall go for a nice meal, I can (will if you want me to) book a table at a restaurant chosen by majority, book everything and let everyone know of costing, hopefully as a group booking we can get discount, I will endevour to do my best to barter.

So just to re-itterate I am offering to organise a mass gathering of all us fans to meet in London and got to LFCC TOGETHER then go for a meal afterwards, all you guys have to do is let me know if you want to come and agree where to go, I will sort the rest out

Please let me know if you are interested as I want to get all booked ASAP

Many Regards

Karl White

(Either Facebook me or send me a PM for my number or details to help with organising)

What a great idea Karl, sounds good.

Thanks for the support :) I'm getting good feedback so far and have even got 1 person coming all the way from Glasgow along with some convention virgins all looking to join in to make their day a memorable one :)

I am trying to get everything started today so that I can plan everything and leave nothing to chance so expect to see me on these forums almost 24/7 lol

Any feedback or ideas are always helpful :)

• 1 year later...