Sportsmania flyers at Collectormania

18blue78

I'm not sure, on the whole the 66 team haven't tended to have a special price for getting the whole lot on one item like the other team reunions.

Also, there has often been a variance on prices between some of the players. Geoff Hurst often charges more than Nobby Styles for example.

I'm not sure, on the whole the 66 team haven't tended to have a special price for getting the whole lot on one item like the other team reunions.

Also, there has often been a variance on prices between some of the players. Geoff Hurst often charges more than Nobby Styles for example.

Really, that's surprising theres not a deal for all 8 autographs. Would definitely go for it if they have an offer on all 8. I'm sure they will update the thread with prices for the 66 winners soon. Have you met them before?

He was announced earlier today but his announcement topic seems to have fallen off the forum. I was a but mystified about that one!

That's bad news then! I guess he has either cancelled or needs to sort some details out! ;)

Really, that's surprising theres not a deal for all 8 autographs. Would definitely go for it if they have an offer on all 8. I'm sure they will update the thread with prices for the 66 winners soon. Have you met them before?

I suspect the reason why they don't have a deal on them is because they probably do enough business without a special price. Aside from the two Bobbys I've met the rest of the starting 11 at a few different shows (although I only met Alan Ball once) and as far as I can remember there has never been a group deal for them.

Its understandable really, they are the only England team to have won a world cup and I suspect they will stay that way for at least another 30-40 years!

I suspect the reason why they don't have a deal on them is because they probably do enough business without a special price. Aside from the two Bobbys I've met the rest of the starting 11 at a few different shows (although I only met Alan Ball once) and as far as I can remember there has never been a group deal for them.

Its understandable really, they are the only England team to have won a world cup and I suspect they will stay that way for at least another 30-40 years!

Haha extremely good point mate. I want to get all of them to sign a 66 world cup shirt hoping its not too pricey. What did u get signed when you met them?

First time was a replica shirt which I kept just for the team who played in the final to sign. I've also got a copy of the tournament poster which I've got six of the final team on, plus some of the rest of the squad like Jimmy Greaves, Peter Bonetti, Ian Callaghan and George Eastham. I also got Eusebio to sign it as he won the golden boot in 1966.