Feedback

Tina197

I think it's possible that what the crew member whispered to Robert was actually ("That's going on ebay"). Which is why he was crestfallen. I was behind (presumably) the same person when I met Russell Tovey at LFACC who asked for all those details and his crewmember strongly suspected it was destined for ebay.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's possible that what the crew member whispered to Robert was actually ("That's going on ebay"). Which is why he was crestfallen. I was behind (presumably) the same person when I met Russell Tovey at LFACC who asked for all those details and his crewmember strongly suspected it was destined for ebay.

This wasn't the assistant sitting next to Robert who whispered to him, but rather one of the more senior crew who were overseeing the general area, they came up out of nowhere to the front of the queue. Doubt it was to whisper "it's going on eBay", that would seem a bit pointless and a bit of time suck given how busy he was.

This wasn't the assistant sitting next to Robert who whispered to him, but rather one of the more senior crew who were overseeing the general area, they came up out of nowhere to the front of the queue. Doubt it was to whisper "it's going on eBay", that would seem a bit pointless and a bit of time suck given how busy he was.

Sorry I misunderstood, that wasn't clear in your original post.

This was my first ever convention, and the only reason i attended was to meet Robert Englund

I got both an autograph and photo shoot with him. He was brilliant in the photo shoot doing different poses

for everyone.

I thoroughly enjoyed myself and am looking forward to who will be at next years.

I would love to see maybe a few more horror guests.

Apart from the wind i thought the venue was great although not having been to any other event

I have nothing to compare it too

Thanks to everyone involved in putting this event together