guest cancellation - Ray Park

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Unfortunately we have heard this evening that Ray Park was unable to make the trip to the UK today due to a last minute change in the production schedule for the new GI Joe.

We wish him luck on his new film and look forward to working with him in the future.

Any pre-sold photo shoots will be automatically refunded in the next few days.

Shame about the cancellation, but at least this will give me time to source a better item than the one I was going to get signed - I wanted to get a specific CCG card signed but don't have a spare one at the moment.

Was completly gutted by this today.My little lad was well upset after having his Maul costume made specially for the day.Please get Ray for LFCC!!! Or possible collectormania MK later in the year-assuming there is one???

IMDB suggests that theres a new G I Joe tv show in the making, as well as a film.

G I Joe Renegades will be on the 'Hub' channel in the US, I think Ray is the only person in this from Rise of Cobra..

Also a film for 2012..

GI Joe Renegades is a cartoon that you can find on You Tube (its actually really good)! Not sure Ray Park is in it (certainly not as the same character, given as Snake Eyes is mute!!) ;)

• Showmasters Admin

we try very hard to fix it so if a guest dose have issues in attending the event we go out of our way to still make it happen , some times we have bought another flight just to keep it alive which adds alot more to the costs of getting a guest over , in fact this weekend we paid for 4 return flights from the US all of which we lost the money on and another on guest that could not attend and then after much talking we managed to get them over a day later after buying another flight for them .

so we hate guest dropping out just like the rest of you and if a guest drops out the day before then we also have no time in getting a replacment as we just cannot get the photos printed in time as well .

one last thing we have loads of images that never get used till we get a guest back to another one so its so in our interest to get every guest back that drops out .

just something to think about that some of you may not have thought about

Jason