guest day change - Elpidia Carrillo

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Unfortunately due to flight problems Elpidia Carrillo will be attending on Sunday and Monday only.

Any photo shoot tickets booked for Saturday will still be valid for Sun and Mon, or you can hand them in to the organisers booth or post them back to the Showmasters office for a refund.

Unfortunately due to flight problems Elpidia Carrillo will be attending on Sunday and Monday only.

Any photo shoot tickets booked for Saturday will still be valid for Sun and Mon, or you can hand them in to the organisers booth or post them back to the Showmasters office for a refund.

Looks like I'll be coming tomorrow and Sunday then

Wish I saw this thread before I left for the airport on Saturday morning, could have saved myself the £20 train fee but saw her on Sunday anyway thankfully. Would have screamed if I'd arrived and found out she had cancelled or could only do Monday.

Great guest. She left me a special surprise dedication in Spanish on my Predator poster knowing I'd have to Google the translation later, "Gracias por el amor. Te quiero much mucho."

Edited by nicky

I met her on the Monday and she was great not busy so happy to talk posed for a photo signed a Predator photo then in the dealer's room I bought Predator on dvd so I took it back to her and she signed it but when I looked at the autographs she had only signed her first name..if only I ahd noticed this at the time...I would rather have no autograph than half an autograph never known a guest not to sign both their names not as if she was busy or anything :unsure:

I met her on the Monday and she was great not busy so happy to talk posed for a photo signed a Predator photo then in the dealer's room I bought Predator on dvd so I took it back to her and she signed it but when I looked at the autographs she had only signed her first name..if only I ahd noticed this at the time...I would rather have no autograph than half an autograph never known a guest not to sign both their names not as if she was busy or anything :unsure:

It does seem she signed a few autographs first name only, at least I recall nicky posting something similar in the "what dedications did you get?" topic. Maybe that's her style, trying to make the signature look more personal or something?

Very nice woman just wish I had noticed before I left and had gone back and asked her to add to her surname to the photo' and the dvd!Hope she comes back so I cn rectify this it just looks wrong them being signed with 1 name!

If she had a bog standard common name like "Sarah" and just signed it like that then I would have been bothered...but the fact that "Elpidia" isn't a common name and she's the only woman in Predator I dont mind at all that she signed like that on my poster. I didnt notice it at the time but the dedication she wrote would have made up for it anyway.