Boondock Saints!

ImprintedBlonde

I know I'm a terrible, terrible person for just discovering the awesomeness that is the Boondock Saints but I think it would make an amazing convention or even just getting some of the guys (Norman and Sean specifically :YAHOO:) to come to a collectomania or LFCC.....Anyone with me? :borg:

• 4 months later...

And of course I'm gonna agree with this! Just the sweetest man.

The thought of having him and Reedus at a con together is just fantastic! Imagine if they did a talk? Would probably be a nightmare to get a question in or even get them to leave the stage at the end! :lol:

• 1 month later...

Just bumping this up the board a bit... :D

Both Sean and Norman have been doing a ton of US cons recently. Would love to see them both over here together at some point. They're just hysterical together. And a Boondock Con would just be amazing. Sadly I doubt there just isn't that big a fanbase for the movies over here. Which is a huge shame as they're brilliant, fun movies!

Edited by pamela86

I know I'm a terrible, terrible person for just discovering the awesomeness that is the Boondock Saints but I think it would make an amazing convention or even just getting some of the guys (Norman and Sean specifically :blink:) to come to a collectomania or LFCC.....Anyone with me? :D

Hell yes, please :)

I know I'm a terrible, terrible person for just discovering the awesomeness that is the Boondock Saints but I think it would make an amazing convention or even just getting some of the guys (Norman and Sean specifically :blink:) to come to a collectomania or LFCC.....Anyone with me? :D

Forever begging for this...

I know I'm a terrible, terrible person for just discovering the awesomeness that is the Boondock Saints but I think it would make an amazing convention or even just getting some of the guys (Norman and Sean specifically :wub:) to come to a collectomania or LFCC.....Anyone with me? :YAHOO:

aha same here. Lets hope with both of us begging, it will happen :YAHOO:

• 2 weeks later...

I know I'm a terrible, terrible person for just discovering the awesomeness that is the Boondock Saints but I think it would make an amazing convention or even just getting some of the guys (Norman and Sean specifically :D) to come to a collectomania or LFCC.....Anyone with me? :D

I'd beg alongside both of you aswell then ;-) And make sure SM does a photoshoot with both of them in one picture :wub:

I know I'm a terrible, terrible person for just discovering the awesomeness that is the Boondock Saints but I think it would make an amazing convention or even just getting some of the guys (Norman and Sean specifically :D) to come to a collectomania or LFCC.....Anyone with me? :D

I'd beg alongside both of you aswell then ;-) And make sure SM does a photoshoot with both of them in one picture :D

Hahahahaa, yes, we could use all the help we can get. :D:wub:

And I would financially SO make it worth their while coming over...

OK, that sounded better in my head than written down! I MEAN, I have a ton of stuff for them both to sign!

And OMG, a double photoshoot?! :D Being bookended by Sean and Norman is my idea of heaven! And again, with the innuendo! Sorry!

And I would financially SO make it worth their while coming over...

OK, that sounded better in my head than written down! I MEAN, I have a ton of stuff for them both to sign!

And OMG, a double photoshoot?! :vader: Being bookended by Sean and Norman is my idea of heaven! And again, with the innuendo! Sorry!

Oooooh don't get me started :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

OK guys, seriously! Now that Norman is due at LFCC, we NEED Sean to accompany him. Not just wanting them together now, NEEDING them!

The thought of them doing a talk is just too damn exciting to consider!

Edited by pamela86

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...