something new the Massive Events spring CLEAR OUT

showmasters

Sorry Christoff, I had to remove the post you quoted due to the forum rules.

Thanks for understanding!

QS

Hello,

We are located next to the guys selling the comic related t-shirts on the outer circle. You can't miss us, we have lots of lovely signed canveses behind us and oodles of equally lovely Showmasters/Massive Events T-Shirts and Mugs on our table.

You may miss me as I am not wearing a Crew T-Shirt, I have a beard and a Dallas Cowboys Cap. So come on over, say "Hello", buy some great merchandise at even better prices and lets have a chat :)

Hopefully see you all over the weekend!

Mario

Okay, so I'll ask again lol. I assume that's okay now the post has been unhidden?

Do you have any Stargate and Firefly stuff left?

We don't have any Firefly stuff (trust me, I would baggsy the lot if we did), but we have Stargate mugs, T-Shirts, Canvases, Pens and Photos. For everyone else interested, we also have tonnes of Twilight, Heroes, Torchwood, Dr Who, James Bond and much more great merchandise! Come and check it out, we really have something for everyone (especially Mr Muggles fans :)!!!

We don't have any Firefly stuff (trust me, I would baggsy the lot if we did), but we have Stargate mugs, T-Shirts, Canvases, Pens and Photos. For everyone else interested, we also have tonnes of Twilight, Heroes, Torchwood, Dr Who, James Bond and much more great merchandise! Come and check it out, we really have something for everyone (especially Mr Muggles fans :)!!!

Ah, shame :P Some of the other stuff sounds like it could be good though, I'll have to check out your stuff tomorrow :blush:

Yes, it's okay. Sorry, wires got crossed there!

No problem :D

Thats nothing, once went to get a David Prowse authograph , i stood infront of his table and said 'WHERE IS HE?' - he was sat behind the table ofcourse. I think I was expecting Darth Vador or somthing. :dance:

Thats nothing, once went to get a David Prowse authograph , i stood infront of his table and said 'WHERE IS HE?' - he was sat behind the table ofcourse. I think I was expecting Darth Vador or somthing. :hathor:

:borg: D'oh!

Did he hear you? What did he say?

Thats nothing, once went to get a David Prowse authograph , i stood infront of his table and said 'WHERE IS HE?' - he was sat behind the table ofcourse. I think I was expecting Darth Vador or somthing.:vader:

:( D'oh!

Did he hear you? What did he say?

He did'nt see the funny side. He frowned and whispered somthing to the assisstant next to him. He signed my pic, and passed it back but didn't say a word. :(

He did'nt see the funny side. He frowned and whispered somthing to the assisstant next to him. He signed my pic, and passed it back but didn't say a word. ;)

Lol, it's a funny story but sad that he didn't react well to it. It is weird though when you see a big photo above a guest's head and they look nothing like it (or worse have a mask on) and you look at them trying to work out if it's the guest or crew member sitting in the chair :dance:

A massive THANK YOU to all who swung by to chat and buy some awesome goodies. I don't know about you, but I had an awesome weekend!!! Hope to see you all at LFCC!!!!!! :)

I bought a dr who group print, and added a few more autos to it by the time I left. My brother should love his birthday present. Will LFCC have a similar stand, or have all the goodies gone?