something new the Massive Events spring CLEAR OUT

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

ok we have been up at our warehouse today getting ready for the show

warehouse131.jpg

when we were up there we saw boxes of really great convention T shirts , mugs ,group shot photos, goodies and collectables that are all exclusives left over from the gold pass tickets .

so this really cool stuff has to be cleared out to make more space so this weekend you can pick up so bargains and some really rare cool collectables .

the stand selling the convention stock will be just out of the main hall so cheque it out and pick up a bargain :blink:

this will be a one off sale and when the stuff has sold out that will be it .

there will be collectables from

Stargate

Tourchwood

Supernatural

Twilight

Buffy

Angel

firefly

Lost

True Blood

3328756891_32549cd026.jpg

packad.jpg

GroupShot.jpg

so cheque it out

see you all soon

jason

Ooooh I want to get my hands on some of the True Blood stuff, but will only be there on Saturday, fingers crossed it won't all have gone by then!!!!!

I wouldn't think it'd sell out Saturday as that's the first day of the con but I'm hoping for some good stuff left on the Sunday plus I do hope they keep a little back for lfcc.

• Showmasters Admin

Is the decent script from Indiana Jones4 somewhere in that warehouse? Thought it was the warehouse from the end of Raiders.. or Paul.. :angry:

This made me laugh because the first time I walked into one of Jason's warehouses I hit my shine on something. Looked down and it was the original "Ark of the covenant" from Raider.

• Showmasters Admin

Btw, is 'The Ark' in the clearout? If so, save it til Sunday PM, please :angry:

I don't think so :WINCE:

So basically, if you don't like the shows you guys do single events for, like Twiglet, Stargate, Benjamin Sniddlegrass etc, then this stall is one to avoid, then..? or is there stuff from CM, LFCC, and autographica too?

They've said Massive Events clear out so one assumes it'll just be ME event stuff, but theirs always the possability they'll be some SM stuff too.

Good thing I'll be crewing all weekend and my husband isn't getting there till the Sunday otherwise I feel our wallets would end up being very empty!:D

Must remember to stay away from this area as I'm sure it will be way too tempting.

Hello,

We are located next to the guys selling the comic related t-shirts on the outer circle. You can't miss us, we have lots of lovely signed canveses behind us and oodles of equally lovely Showmasters/Massive Events T-Shirts and Mugs on our table.

You may miss me as I am not wearing a Crew T-Shirt, I have a beard and a Dallas Cowboys Cap. So come on over, say "Hello", buy some great merchandise at even better prices and lets have a chat :)

Hopefully see you all over the weekend!

Mario