Newbie Meet ups?

alisonloub

With only 2 days left (yay!) until we go, I was wondering if there are other newbies going (only been to CM in London last yr), if any of you would like to meet up anytime while there?

We have ditched the kids and going to have a proper geeky weekend and would love it if any other newbies (or any old'ens from the wolf pack for that matter) woul like to meet up for a drink and a natter, everyone is welcome xx

Same with me! I won´t have the opportunity to check the forum either.

Perhaps it´s a good idea to fix a place and time and meet there...

I've not gone before so I don't know the area, but I would say meet in the reception of the hotel? poss somewhere by the doors?! Sat finishes at 6pm, so meet about 8pm?

You can't miss us, I am short and round, hubby is tall. I'll have my buffalo platform trainers on that are blue so you will be able to spot us.

Who ever want sot join us, by the front doors around 8ish.

See u there!!

I'm staying at the hotel, so no probs meeting up. I will have short blonde hair (may mistake me for Chloe from Smallville perhaps?) Most likely be wearing a Star Wars top. Will also be looking very lost! Or just ask for the Aussie!

Anhyoo, I'm currently in Singpaore awaiting my flight to London! So excited!!!!

I'm staying at the hotel, so no probs meeting up. I will have short blonde hair (may mistake me for Chloe from Smallville perhaps?) Most likely be wearing a Star Wars top. Will also be looking very lost! Or just ask for the Aussie!

Anhyoo, I'm currently in Singpaore awaiting my flight to London! So excited!!!!

Looking forward to it even more, now that I know we will be meeting up with others in the evening!! have a good leg of your journey!!

I´ll also do my best to get there at 8. My hotel is in the centre of milton keynes so I have to find something to do between 6 and 8...

Perhaps I´ll take a drink at the hotel bar of the stadium :D

Have brown hair, am about thirty and will also look very lost! Think it will be fun...

I´ll also do my best to get there at 8. My hotel is in the centre of milton keynes so I have to find something to do between 6 and 8...

Perhaps I´ll take a drink at the hotel bar of the stadium :D

Have brown hair, am about thirty and will also look very lost! Think it will be fun...

I think it's all agreed, we will all look lost! if we are done at dinner sooner we will probably get there earlier!

. I will have short blonde hair (may mistake me for Chloe from Smallville perhaps?)

I'm booking a registry office as we speak lol

Should I be worriedd?

And I'm finally here kicking back in the hotel. Got my cookie.Can't wait for tomorrow!

. I will have short blonde hair (may mistake me for Chloe from Smallville perhaps?)

Should I be worriedd?

And I'm finally here kicking back in the hotel. Got my cookie.Can't wait for tomorrow!

LOL Nope, after second thought I decided that married life isn't for me just yet, i'm having too much fun ;)

Should I be worriedd?

Enjoyed your cookie? I too have checked in and have eaten the delish cookie :)

Should I be worriedd?

Can't wait for these cookies!

Should I be worriedd?

Can't wait for these cookies!

I popped across to ASDA and bought some Cadbury hot choclate. The cookie went down well with that.

Now what to do (apart from falling alseep as jetlag is taking over)

I'll be there somewhere and I am in the hotel too. I should be in a star wars top with my stormtrooper hoodie on too!!

Well if your around the hotel at 8, come and say hello to us, more than welcome x

I'll be there tomorrow on my own so would be glad to meet up, I believe there's a bar on the 2nd floor that would be a good place to meet, I won't be too hard to spot, I'm the big guy with the goatee who'll be wearing a bright red shirt with KAPOW! written on it, I don't have anything quite as cool as a Star wars tee unfortunately, although I will be walking around dressed as a Jedi Knight on Sunday.

I'll be there tomorrow on my own so would be glad to meet up, I believe there's a bar on the 2nd floor that would be a good place to meet, I won't be too hard to spot, I'm the big guy with the goatee who'll be wearing a bright red shirt with KAPOW! written on it, I don't have anything quite as cool as a Star wars tee unfortunately, although I will be walking around dressed as a Jedi Knight on Sunday.

Stay put there and we will come and find you, as we (I think!) are meeting by the doors as none of us has been before, seemed like the best place!!

I'm checked in now as well here on my own for my first event.

I also nipped to asda to get hot chocolate to go with the hot cookie :) Delicious

Won't be around tomorrow evening but hope you all have a fun evening!

I am checked in, settled and buzzing with excitement! Not a complete newbie as I came last year but with my ex. Am on my own this time and hoping to meet up with a few peeps. I'll keep checking on here but the best way to get me is on Twitter @leanneeef Hope to see some of you over the next two days :D if not make sure you have an epic time!

Stay put there and we will come and find you, as we (I think!) are meeting by the doors as none of us has been before, seemed like the best place!!

Sounds good, I'm not a newbie at these cons either, I'll make even easier for you to find me, I'll bring my light saber to the bar with me. Lol

Look forward to meeting you all tomorrow.

I'll keep checking on here but the best way to get me is on Twitter @leanneeef Hope to see some of you over the next two days :D if not make sure you have an epic time!

You can all get me on twitter @natkulynycz, although I won't be accessing it much on my phone due to being an Aussie number.

Also, the Red Dot Bar took my fancy, as my nickname is Spot (I'll tell you the story behind that tonight), and my bar at home is called Spot's Bar!