Hub 6 party photos from GilesG Photography

Giles

Thanks for posting this up, I noticed on your site you dont have the other Hubs up, I was wondering is there a reason for this? as I would like to see The Hub 2 ones.

I would love to see some of the old ones too, as I've attended all the hubs but didn't get a chance to look through them at the hub 6 :lol:

Thanks for posting this up, I noticed on your site you dont have the other Hubs up, I was wondering is there a reason for this? as I would like to see The Hub 2 ones.

I would love to see some of the old ones too, as I've attended all the hubs but didn't get a chance to look through them at the hub 6 ;)

At the moment, the photos from previous hubs are only available in person. I'm looking into whether it will be possible to make them available online in the near future.

The photos you took of me at the Saturday night party aren't up there. :lol: Is there any way I could see/get hold of them?

I thought I'd put up all my photos, but you're the second person whose contacted me to say theirs were missing.

What were you wearing? Then I can have look through the photos on my pc and see if I can find them.

I would love to see some of the old ones too, as I've attended all the hubs but didn't get a chance to look through them at the hub 6 :angry:

At the moment, the photos from previous hubs are only available in person. I'm looking into whether it will be possible to make them available online in the near future.

Thanks for that Giles, its a shame, as I didnt really have a lot of time to look though them.

The photos you took of me at the Saturday night party aren't up there. :angry: Is there any way I could see/get hold of them?

I thought I'd put up all my photos, but you're the second person whose contacted me to say theirs were missing.

What were you wearing? Then I can have look through the photos on my pc and see if I can find them.

I was wearing a little black dress. The photos were with Jemz (red dress) and Malcolm. There was also the funny close up of James Moran that Andrew took, but don't imagine you want that on your site!

Allie theres one there with you in?

There are 3 with me in up there,but others were taken.

Edited by Allieandra