photo ops are now for sale at the show each day

showmasters

Ok, so I'm an idiot and didn't buy my photo op for Gates Mcfadden before the online deadline. Do you think I need to get there for opening to ensure I get one or that they'll still be available a bit later in the morning? Thanks!

You should be fine, we had no warning of tickets getting low. In fact arriving a bit later may help. A lot of people get in line to buy photo shoots at opening right away. If you arrive a little later the queue will have died down.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now it's just my opinion but I don't like the idea of getting pictures as JPEG's it may be to do with the fact that I'm the most technically illiterate person ever, but it also sounds like a lot of fuss and with the extra cost is it really worth it!!?!!

Call me old fashioned but a good old proper photograph is my preferred medium of choice, I know things have to move on eventually but I'd rather they didn't!!!!!! (Crikey I really am old lol!!!)

Now it's just my opinion but I don't like the idea of getting pictures as JPEG's it may be to do with the fact that I'm the most technically illiterate person ever, but it also sounds like a lot of fuss and with the extra cost is it really worth it!!?!!

Call me old fashioned but a good old proper photograph is my preferred medium of choice, I know things have to move on eventually but I'd rather they didn't!!!!!! (Crikey I really am old lol!!!)

Old fashioned :D

If it ever happens then I expect it would be offered as an extra option rather than instead of the actual print. Well at least until all the printing labs close. At which point then I will be old as well.

Can someone just give me a rough idea how long it takes for the photos to come back please??

As I'm trying to aim to leave earlyish on the Sunday to try and avoid some of the bank holiday M1 mayhem!!

2 to 3 hours.

If you have to leave earlier you can get them posted to you.

Will there be any extra rush for photos from the last shoot as I am thinking of getting one with Miranda Raison on Sunday but her shoot ends at 3.15 and the show ends at 5.00 so there is a real possibility that they won't be back in time.

Will there be any extra rush for photos from the last shoot as I am thinking of getting one with Miranda Raison on Sunday but her shoot ends at 3.15 and the show ends at 5.00 so there is a real possibility that they won't be back in time.
That is very close to the end of the event. I have known in the past that even though the event ends on time SM have not actually closed it. This has enabled people to wait for photos that have yet to arrive back from the photo lab. That may happen in this instance. It is also possible that they will arrive back in less than two hours.

It is very difficult to predict what will happen. If the photos are not back then you can leave your details and they will be posted out to you.

Ok, so I'm an idiot and didn't buy my photo op for Gates Mcfadden before the online deadline. Do you think I need to get there for opening to ensure I get one or that they'll still be available a bit later in the morning? Thanks!

You should be fine, we had no warning of tickets getting low. In fact arriving a bit later may help. A lot of people get in line to buy photo shoots at opening right away. If you arrive a little later the queue will have died down.

Thank you!!

I have not received yet my photoshoot ticket for Alex Kingston and Im leaving for UK tomorrow, so I will print my order confirmation, and ask for it when I arrive at Collectormania. But does that mean I will end up with a bigger ticket number now ?

I have not received yet my photoshoot ticket for Alex Kingston and Im leaving for UK tomorrow, so I will print my order confirmation, and ask for it when I arrive at Collectormania. But does that mean I will end up with a bigger ticket number now ?
I genuinely do not know the answer. There may well be a full list of who purchased what ticket number at the event but I doubt if duplicate tickets were printed as spares. Therefore I assume that you would receive the next available ticket number.

I genuinely do not know the answer. There may well be a full list of who purchased what ticket number at the event but I doubt if duplicate tickets were printed as spares. Therefore I assume that you would receive the next available ticket number.

As far as I know that's how it is usually done, yes. You will get the next ticket on the stack, there's no duplicate tickets. know this isn't ideal, but everyone will get their photo taken. It will just change your timing a little.

Sorry, mail sometimes goes weird ways.

That is very close to the end of the event. I have known in the past that even though the event ends on time SM have not actually closed it. This has enabled people to wait for photos that have yet to arrive back from the photo lab. That may happen in this instance. It is also possible that they will arrive back in less than two hours.

It is very difficult to predict what will happen. If the photos are not back then you can leave your details and they will be posted out to you.

I think one day last year, photos came back late after 5pm, we were not chucked out whilst waiting, however I think the stadium staff were hovering for ppl to leave.

I dont think there will be a problem with them coming back, there wont be that many in the last batch will there with her shoot, should be ok for around 5

Cheers for the response. To be honest I am booked on a coach at 5 so will have to leave by 4.30 so it looks like I am going to have to go for the post route anyway.

Are the photoshoots only for sale on the day they're actually being taken on?

I want to buy an Alex Kingston photo, but I'm only attending on Sunday, as that's when she's there. Can people buy in Saturday and sell it out before I even get there? D: