Ash Cloud: Worried

Sabreyeager

Hi all,

Firstly, I go away for a week, and come back to all these extra guests! Wow!

Secondly, are there any plans in place for the potential trans-Atlantic flight disruption posed by the Icelandic volcano going up again?

I mean really, if the Icelanders can't play nicely with their volcano, someone really should take it off them......

There was a post on this before, but it was closed and then removed because there's no point in speculation topics right now.

I'm going to steal what Jason has posted elsewhere about the ash problem:

it might have been taken down as there are a few sad people that get ahold of a thread like this and create so much drama and worry people so as to affect the show

and that happens every time around a week out of the show and really its very old and we just do not want to put up with that sort or thread anymore .

the show will be fine 10,000s of fans will attend and get what they want and meed the guest and have a good time and drama threads change nothing but wast our time just before a show were we have to come on here and deal with them , so i am closing this topic down and we will be keeping an eye on threads that could be just made up to create a little drama

thanks and we will see you all soon

jason :(

I will close this one here too because of Jason's request in above post. Thank you for understanding.