Photo Op Question

Hey

I really would like to get a photo op with Karen but I will only be there until midday/1pm ish I know I can leave a description of myself and get the actual photo posted to me but does anybpdy have any idea whether or not the photoshoot be finished by then?

Cheers

Lis x

• Showmasters Admin

Hey

I really would like to get a photo op with Karen but I will only be there until midday/1pm ish I know I can leave a description of myself and get the actual photo posted to me but does anybpdy have any idea whether or not the photoshoot be finished by then?

Cheers

Lis x

Sorry, simply put no. The photo schedule for LFCC hasn't been started so no one can confirm the time yet.

will The photo op schedule be posted on here before the event?

I have at present 8 photoshoots for sat and would like to plan accordingly,

i will also have a few on sunday.

I did splurge for the gold pass to help speed things along tho.

If there is any chance of a double photo shoot SM will announce it as soon as they can. However, there may be contractual reasons with one or both of the guests why it can't happen. You're best to assume it won't happen unless you hear otherwise.

Also it may be worth noting that there is an event on this weekend in Milton Keynes and SM will be busy with that and so are very unlikely to be making announcements of any kind until that is over.

can anybody from SM answer the question please?

Right now the closest to SM you will get is me, and I would be replying the same dwarfbabe has posted for the very same reason she gave. So I'll safe myself some typing. :thumbup:

It is not impossible, but honestly speaking unlikely. We only had a handful of double or group shots over the years.