Collectormania Photo Schedule

showmasters

Can finish times be added to these, I think I can remember the Alex Kingston one being 60 minutes, but if some people haven't seen the schedule they may turn up too late for theirs if they only see the start time...
The finish times that were shown in the JPG's were 5 minutes prior to the start time of the next photo shoot session. Those are only estimated times. The individual sessions may finish later, or possibly sooner.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would they of sold out already, or do they leave some for on the day to? x

Sorry if this question seems dumb, but do we get our autographs at the same time as the photo ops or will there be a chance to get those later on, so we can actually talk to the guests?

I've been to Collectormania before but never met any of the guests, so I'm a bit confused lol x

• Moderators

I don't think they specifically hold back for the day itself, but I'd be surprised if it sold out.

The guests sign at the signing areas, which is completely different to the photo shoot area. You'll need to pay for the autos there (unless by card) and yes you'll probably get a chance for a little talk at the signing desk.

Edited by DavidB