Friday night

Friday night  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Are you planning on going into the event friday?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know yet

Quick poll to see how many people are planning to go to the friday night preview opening?

yeah we are coming as we have a weekend ticket and making a weekend of it as its my birthday weekend. My friend, my daughter and myself will be attending all days :-D

It wasn't that we're not keen, it's just it would cost another nights accomodation and for London, for three of us, it just pushes the cost up a bit too much for us.

we are staying at the YHA as its very cheap to stay in them :D

Definitely going. It'll be a good opportunity to have a look around and see where everything is before the main show starts on Saturday.

Be good to be able to buy some last minute photo shoot tickets before it gets really busy as well.

It actually works better for me - I'm coming down for the Friday night and Saturday now, rather than Sat & Sun, so will get probably about the same amount of time as I would had I done Sat & Sun, but don't have to mess about with awful Sunday afternoon trains!

First LFCC...

Sure I'll be there, a chance to look around the place, get to know were things are located, possibly buy a photoshoot that I regret not having gotten earlier, maybe get a signing done if there are any of "my" guests there that evening.

Ohh yeah and the free autpgraphs are definatly a pulling factor, although I would have been there even without them :)

So basically, Yes I will be in attendance :)

I'd really like to attend the Friday Night preview as I can't get down on the Saturday or Sunday but it really does depend on the guests as it's going to mean a half day off work and £75 in petrol for the return journey.