How much do You take?

Hey guys this is my fist Con and im really looking forward to it. Just wondering how much you guys usually take with you for spending money for these events. Iv already paid for my flights and accomodation. So i just need to take money for food and drink and i plan to spend all that i have left on autographs and the stuff they sell on the stalls.

So far iv managed to save £550 and plan to get another £250 together before i leave. I hope this will be enough for my impulse spending haha. :whistling:

all depends what your into? and if you pre buy any photos/talks online?

I try not to think too much about the total I spend on a LFCC convention lol, buying in bits the shoots online helps delued me into thinking ive not spent all that much lol

all depends what your into? and if you pre buy any photos/talks online?

I try not to think too much about the total I spend on a LFCC convention lol, buying in bits the shoots online helps delued me into thinking ive not spent all that much lol

I agree there!! I think last year I spent roughly £500 just on a gold pass, shoots and autos!! Not including the hotel, travel, food and social stuff!!!

Worth the money tho

Aside from the flight, hotel and photoshoot, I have 120 pounds that will go to the six autographs I'm getting and 235 pounds that I plan to spend at the convention. I more or less only buy DVD's and Star Trek merchadise, so that amount covers those expenses well enough.

Aside from costs of travel, staying and cheeky few pints here and there tend budget myself at 200-250quid. Last yrs LFCC (my first), autos and few other things came to bout 210 and the budget been 200. So if hadn't gone for will shatners auto would've come under

I rarely buy any merchandise as it's quite expensive (the dealers have to recoup their costs after all!!...and as many will tell you it's not cheap!).

Mostly will spend on autographs - probably about £200.

Bring food & drink if you can as like all venues in London stuff in the place is a rip off.

LFCC is looking to be expensive for me. In the past, I've usually taken around £100 or so for food and for autographs. But this year, it's looking more like I'll be taking around £200-£250 (I'm a spender in general, find it hard to save, so £250 is a hopeful amount), and spend most of it on the autos I want, lol! I don't eat much food (on a diet at the mo!), so I'll probably only use about £20 or £30 for food. :whistling:

I reckon about £100 in cash and then rely on my credit card, and close my eyes when the bill comes!!! :WINCE:

haha, good for you, LFcc comes only once a year why not go all in!

lol there are like 500 other conventions to attend also ;-)

my mastercard is at bursting point, need to find me an interest free balance transfer one to shed some of it lol

so far i have spent £364 on photos and my gold pass i still have £70 to spend on the rest of the photoshoots i want then the hotel is £80 and i plan on bringing about £400-£500 spending funds for food and items at the event.

so far i have spent £364 on photos and my gold pass i still have £70 to spend on the rest of the photoshoots i want then the hotel is £80 and i plan on bringing about £400-£500 spending funds for food and items at the event.

I worked out with the currentline up for autos and photos it will be about £270 alone for these, I am traveling back home each day as I don't live to far but it's just car parking (works out about the same for the train so would rather drive!) and any other merchandise I might get, I am currently trying to get all my family to give me money for my birthday but as my birthday is 2 days after they are not keen, so I may poss ask for a photoshoot from them each to cut costs!

I rarely buy any merchandise as it's quite expensive (the dealers have to recoup their costs after all!!...and as many will tell you it's not cheap!).

Mostly will spend on autographs - probably about £200.

I try not to spend more two weeks wages at the event, plus about another £100 on travel and accomodation. However spend so much on autographs I rarely even consider spending on the stalls too. By that point I don't have the cash to spare.

Currently I'm at 160£ for autographs, and thats if I cut out a few of the ones I want but aren't high on the list. Then comes the 45£ for Lloyds special photoshoot, and possibly a photoshoot or two more.

Luckily for me, I don't have to pay for a hotel as I can stay with my stepmum that lives about 30 minutes away from Earls Court, I however do have that troublesome airplane to catch and pay for XD

All in all I got a hunch that this event may have cost me from 500£ and all the way up to 600-700£, but thats with flight from and to Denmark, autographs, entry, food and everything

Now Erin Gray and Gil Gerard have been annoucned and there still being time for other guests i could be looking at double last yrs budget.........wooooops! ;)

Least got a jobto help cover it and not on dole unlike last year

ive spent about 150 so far on hotel travel and photoshoots i need to remember im skint till the new job and try not to buy everything in sight and not go over the autos ive budgeted for i normaly spend about 300 but im doing quite well this year .ive had to cull my bttf autos and photos though.

It will probably be about £200 for me. Half of that will be on Karen Gillan, I know the price hasn't been announced yet but that's the approximate amount I'm willing to spend on her although the cheaper she is the more I'll spend. The other half will be mostly on 3 or 4 other guests then I usually buy a few photos like Doctor Who ones for future events, so being a big Doctor Who fan I already had pictures Karen can sign before she was even announced...

This is my first time too my mum cause I'm 13 is gonna spend for the event around 600 and then the hotel around £300 so ig your buying a lot £700 approximate if not £400 should cover it depends how big the stars you want to talk or auto or pic and then spending on stalls