>>THE HUB 6

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Here is the Schedule for The Hub 6. :o

As you will notice there are a couple of different things to normal. Firstly, we have decided at this event to give everyone a FREE intimate encounter on each day. This will be done randomly and you won't know who it is going to be with until they walk into the room. We will however make sure you do not get the same guest twice!

Also, again only for this event, anyone who has a photo shoot will be able to get that picture signed for FREE in the afternoon signing session if they wish to! :D

And finally, although not on the schedule, as we have different guests on different days, we will be holding a drinks reception for the gold pass holders on Friday and Saturday nights! That's twice the amount of free wine!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

Obviously this event is a bit quieter than previous shows and we wanted to make sure that those of you who have supported us have a really awesome time and great value for money. Hence adding these extras in for you.

We are really looking forward to seeing you in a few days.

Thanks

Mark :D

Screenshot2011-05-18at125349.png

Screenshot2011-05-18at125429.png

Screenshot2011-05-18at125442.png

We look forward to seeing you all this weekend :unsure:

Massive Events :D

• Showmasters Admin

Are the writers workshops going to work in the same way it did when we had one with Phil Ford? Just wondering...

Yes.

It will be free. There will be a sheet to sign up for it and 12-15 people will be picked at random from the sheet to go.

• Showmasters Admin

Someone that was in one before can probably help better than me, but...

Basically James will go through the process of how he writes an episode, how he starts with the idea, builds it up, adds charactors, gets a start, middle and end etc etc. It's very interesting, especially if you're a budding writer.

On behalf of the crew working this event..

WHOOP WHOOP! WE GET A LIE IN!!!! :YAHOO:

Well WHOOP WHOOP indeed, but it may be we just have a later night, or a nice chilled leisurely breakfast on Sun morn, but we will make up for it at C17 I feel, but THANK YOU TT & MARK & JASON

Thanks for schedule - looks very relaxed - not sure I can cope without working out poss clashes / searching for specific groups etc - lol

Looking forward to it:) but norm by now I've got excitement building which at the moment isn't there:(

Bet Too Tall loved doing this schedule for a change

WHOOP WHOOP! WE GET A LIE IN!!!! :unsure:

I feel sorry for the crew that have to get up Sunday morning to sell Hub 7 tickets if it's announced then!

Means lie in for attendees as well, wasn't fun driving down Saturday morning, having a busy day, getting to sleep at 4am then waking up at 6am, having another busy day then driving home about Sunday at 10pm. I don't think I got much done at work the next day!

• Showmasters Admin

I feel sorry for the crew that have to get up Sunday morning to sell Hub 7 tickets if it's announced then!

They won't have to get up THAT early as there can only be as many sales as we have attendees and for this show it's not like that's 600 to 800 people.

They won't have to get up THAT early as there can only be as many sales as we have attendees and that's not very many.

Are you sure that's not just an excuse to stay up later on the Saturday night?

• Showmasters Admin

WHOOP WHOOP! WE GET A LIE IN!!!! :D

They won't have to get up THAT early as there can only be as many sales as we have attendees and that's not very many.

Are you sure that's not just an excuse to stay up later on the Saturday night?

Trust me when I tell you the crew NEVER need an excuse to stay up later ;):unsure::dance::band:

Trust me when I tell you the crew NEVER need an excuse to stay up later ;):lol::P:o

I have NO idea what you're referring to :P

You've missed the "nap on the chairs outside the talk hall" portion of the afternoon, though.

Does that mean that if there was one guest in particular whose encounter you wanted to go to, you can't?

Doesn't look that way, no. There's only the free encounters scheduled.

Shldnt really moan as it's a great idea but did want to go to one in particular

Does that mean that if there was one guest in particular whose encounter you wanted to go to, you can't?

Doesn't look that way, no. There's only the free encounters scheduled.

Shldnt really moan as it's a great idea but did want to go to one in particular

Me too x

• Showmasters Admin

I'm excited, it all looks like it's going to be pretty relaxed which is nice

Lis x

Sorry but no. If we let one person choose to be fair we'd have to let everyone choose. And we'd then possibly have the issue of having 40 people wanting to be in one and only 2 in another. I'm afraid by making it free we had to make it random.

WRITERS WORKSHOP *jaw drops* Sounds so perfect and wonderful and *returns to normality* will be just my luck that the perfect thing won't be mine to go to :thumbup:

But it all sounds fantastic and I can't wait!! :WAVE: