Guest Day Change - John DeLancie & Keegan DeLancie

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are sorry to say that John and Keegan will no longer be able to attend collectormania on Sunday or Monday.

If you have bought a photoshoot for either of these days it will be valid on the Saturday. If you can not make the Saturday please email Hazel at info@collectormania.com for a refund.

Thanks

What a pitty, but they still attend CM on Saturday? Just asking, because we will travel to UK from Germany, because of John and Keegan..and of course the other great Star Trek Actors.

I am looking forward to CM, we were there last year and it was so great!!Thanks, Jason for having such great people there and I really appreciate the kindness in England last year!!

• Showmasters Admin

What a pitty, but they still attend CM on Saturday? Just asking, because we will travel to UK from Germany, because of John and Keegan..and of course the other great Star Trek Actors.

I am looking forward to CM, we were there last year and it was so great!!Thanks, Jason for having such great people there and I really appreciate the kindness in England last year!!

Yes they will be at the show on Saturday.

so glad they still there on Saturday!! :(

Yeah its good that there going to be there at least one of the three days still.

I just hope that I don't have to wait in one queue for the two of them as I have already seen John and only want to see Keegan.

:hathor:

LLAP :borg:

I just hope that I don't have to wait in one queue for the two of them as I have already seen John and only want to see Keegan.
Each guest will have their own separate queue.

Edit: Just to add, unless the format changes. I have never seen a one queue for multiple guests situation at Collectormania/LFCC.

Edited by 1of2

Each guest will have their own separate queue.

Edit: Just to add, unless the format changes. I have never seen a one queue for multiple guests situation at Collectormania/LFCC.

That cool thanks, have seen it else where just wondering if it would have happened here, thanks for letting me know.

Edited by zebredy

• Showmasters Admin

so glad they still there on Saturday!! :dance:

Yeah its good that there going to be there at least one of the three days still.

:borg:

LLAP :(

We NEVER have one queue for two guests. We leave that kind of thing to other badly organised events :hathor:

We ALWAYS have one guest..one queue!

so glad they still there on Saturday!! :borg:

We NEVER have one queue for two guests. We leave that kind of thing to other badly organised events :hathor:

We ALWAYS have one guest..one queue!

Which events would that be? Are you able to mention their name? :(

I know what you mean though, I have been to others and just thought I only want to see one of them, why are you making me wait until the ques die down when seperate ques would have meant I would already be out!?!

• Showmasters Admin

I beleive it comes down to not having enough crew to man seperate queues.

I had it once where there was one queue for Amanda Tapping, Paul McGillion and some random Stargate guy. To add to the stupidity they had it so that Random first, then Paul, then Amanda.

We stood in the queue and got in, someone was seeing Paul. It meant we were stood in front of random guy and didn't need him, which was a bit ackward, but the really stupid thing was that Amanda was sat there and had finished with her previous attendee and so was free because the people in front of me were talking to Paul. I asked if we could by-pass the people infront and go to Amanda and then come back to Paul. For which I was told, "no queue jumping allowed" :WINCE:

During the day, on at least 15 occasions I saw Amanda Tapping sat there with no one there because of people talking to Paul. They could have got at least twice as many people through Amanda's queue had it been a single queue. Total madness.

I beleive it comes down to not having enough crew to man seperate queues.

I had it once where there was one queue for Amanda Tapping, Paul McGillion and some random Stargate guy. To add to the stupidity they had it so that Random first, then Paul, then Amanda.

We stood in the queue and got in, someone was seeing Paul. It meant we were stood in front of random guy and didn't need him, which was a bit ackward, but the really stupid thing was that Amanda was sat there and had finished with her previous attendee and so was free because the people in front of me were talking to Paul. I asked if we could by-pass the people infront and go to Amanda and then come back to Paul. For which I was told, "no queue jumping allowed" :WINCE:

During the day, on at least 15 occasions I saw Amanda Tapping sat there with no one there because of people talking to Paul. They could have got at least twice as many people through Amanda's queue had it been a single queue. Total madness.

I had the EXACT thing with Nicole DeBoer, then Terry Farrell, then... random Trek dude I met, but I can't remember his name as I'm ill and my mind's gone blank! Everyone there just really wanted Terry and had to stand infront of Nicole while waiting as there was a rope stopping us move anywhere. I did get Nicole to sign something, but once that's done, you're just making convo! So most people just stodd and ignored Nicole, chatted with Terry, then bypassed the other guy. I just find that really rude and insulting to the guests.

We NEVER have one queue for two guests. We leave that kind of thing to other badly organised events :WINCE:

Depends on the event. Most of the Doctor Who events I've been to (including many Tenth Planet) its one queue for several guests, even though they each have an assistant.

But maybe we (fans) are far more relaxed at those types of event. Doesn't make them all badly run.

On the other end side of it most publicity (ie free) signings are one queue, but then its not costing anything to everyone's auto.

• Showmasters Admin

We NEVER have one queue for two guests. We leave that kind of thing to other badly organised events :WINCE:

Depends on the event. Most of the Doctor Who events I've been to (including many Tenth Planet) its one queue for several guests, even though they each have an assistant.

But maybe we (fans) are far more relaxed at those types of event. Doesn't make them all badly run.

On the other end side of it most publicity (ie free) signings are one queue, but then its not costing anything to everyone's auto.

OK but I was thinking SM and ME run events, not Tenth Planet.

with 10th ppl usually break into seperate queues for the other guests if 1 has a massive queue, but its very much a wait and see how the queue is on the day.

ronny cox isnt exactly some random dude lol

Im glad SM dont cut corners and do 1 queue for 3 guests as it can be awkaward, and may seem rude and can be unfair to the less busy guest, also take longer to get through the queues

ronny cox isnt exactly some random dude lol

No, but he played a random dude in an episode of Trek lol! Still, I think I was the only person I saw to meet him that day.